First Weekend in October!

XTreme

1 hour ago, MooN said:

I wanted to go and get some pics of the Lac des Settons which is one of the feeder reservoirs for the canal which they've completely drained for the ten yearly inspection of the dam, but the weather is crap.  I might try tomorrow but doesn't look much better. 

When they drained Wentwood Reservoir to do maintenance work on the dam they found a body that had been dumped there 20 years earlier they, also killed a shit load of fish in the local river because they released a load of silt as they were draining it. I was there to install turbidity monitors and silt traps
Gives a whole new meaning to being tied to the kitchen sink
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/murder-victim-sandie-bowens-body-12803382

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

29 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

When they drained Wentwood Reservoir to do maintenance work on the dam they found a body that had been dumped there 20 years earlier they, also killed a shit load of fish in the local river because they released a load of silt as they were draining it. I was there to install turbidity monitors and silt traps
Gives a whole new meaning to being tied to the kitchen sink
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/murder-victim-sandie-bowens-body-12803382

It was still empty when I went past in the summer, that's a long time now.  I wonder if it has anything to do with her being dumped in there ?

11 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

It was still empty when I went past in the summer, that's a long time now.  I wonder if it has anything to do with her being dumped in there ?

I see they've found a skull on the Moors and they've sent a team back up there!

8 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Might still be working on the dam, i'll ask next week if i remember i'm meeting one of the engineers that was in control of the work there Tuesday 

• Like 2

Its raining so i spent money on AmaZon, got a 500w pure sine wave inverter on a scratch and dent sale for Woody, and yellow flicker lights for the top.

🤪

• Like 3

Just now, XTreme said:

I see they've found a skull on the Moors and they've sent a team back up there!

I don't listen to or read the news much but the one time i did last week i caught that they found human remains and may be Keith Bennetts but not sure yet

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I don't listen to or read the news much but the one time i did last week i caught that they found human remains and may be Keith Bennetts but not sure yet

Yeh.....I think that's the one!

His mother didn't live long enough to get the truth.

• Like 1

Check this sale out, a two 1080p camera avec 7 inch monitor backup infotainment center...hmmmm....never shop when you(six) blood sugar is low.🤪

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Buckster said:

No, that’s the rest of us.

I'm just surprised that you didn't tell us that your bus broke down?

He was looking for sympathy from Marie on FaceButt @Tym!

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just seeing this you gotta laugh! :classic_laugh:

This was always watched in our house. Could never understand why those to were cast as they had to be 2 of the ugliest buggas around.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, XTreme said:

More Moto Club Fuckwits in my way today!

These people need to learn that I've got 48bhp and I'm not afraid to use it!

that's a solid white line there you naughty boy!  strung up by your balls here for that... ( if they see you)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, MooN said:

that's a solid white line there you naughty boy!  strung up by your balls here for that... ( if they see you)

Was it? I've always adopted a more relaxed approach to motoring regulations Chris!

easy rider GIF

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Was it? I've always adopted a more relaxed approach to motoring regulations Chris!

easy rider GIF

it's the reason you'll find french drivers ( not parisiens) pushing right over the the right edge of the lane to let bikes past without having to cross a solid white line, it's 135€ and 3 points here ( if they see you)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MooN said:

it's the reason you'll find french drivers ( not parisiens) pushing right over the the right edge of the lane to let bikes past without having to cross a solid white line, it's 135€ and 3 points here ( if they see you)

I could have taken them in one hit within the lane if the silly cunts hadn't been riding in a staggered formation.

Ride according to the road and the various positions you'll need to take for bends, road conditions, and traffic movements.......not some predetermined position you're supposed to assume.

They're nearly as bad as the fucking morons on bicycles!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MooN said:

135 and 3 points?!! Boody hell!