2015 ultra limited VS KTM’ super adventure 1290 s

9 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

You need warmth to get wrinkles out not ice, then again the age of folk on here that’d probably make them clang against the toilet bowl.

Not in my case... Warmth only makes them stretch out more... Need cold to put everything back in place. 

Ball Nuts GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

The brakes on the Ktm are not bad... They worked fine until they got covered in fork oil... The Ultra brakes are brembo 4 piston calipers on all corners and I was pleasantly surprised how good they are... Knowing that the bike weight twice has much... It feels like a little Honda moped coming up on hard braking.... Simply top knoch... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'd like to see a performance vid from a standing start......acceleration up to 160kms an hour!

I suppose I could get 1 of my boys to ride one of the bikes and the other to film the race.. My money is on the harley... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Did the long way home today... Close to 800 km..... No worse for wear... I could easily do more... 

It's like comparing a Honda gaywing to a little cb 250 like Pete has.... Comfort on a different class.. The difference is with the Harley.. You look good doing it... 

Dog Driving GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 31/08/2022 at 19:30, Marcel said:

Thanks Pete. 

Has you can tell from the video wich is not sirphotoshopalot... the rat bike harley smoked a 225 hp bike... So my ultra would definitely smoke my Ktm.. 

Yeah Right Whatever GIF by Women's History

thats got nothing to do with HP , thats all about Torque , over 1/2 mile the cbr would of won.

On 01/09/2022 at 10:00, Marcel said:

The brakes on the Ktm are not bad... They worked fine until they got covered in fork oil... The Ultra brakes are brembo 4 piston calipers on all four wheels and I was pleasantly surprised how good they are... Knowing that the tractor weighs twice has much... It feels like a little Honda moped coming up on hard braking.... Simply top notch... 

Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

44 minutes ago, Six30 said:

thats got nothing to do with HP , thats all about Torque , over 1/2 mile the cbr would of won.

Ya probably.... But I think that Honda has a plastic fly wheel.. So it doesn't generate much torque.. 

• Haha 1