2015 ultra limited VS KTM’ super adventure 1290 s

After ridden both bikes for a wyll now I can give and expert report... 

I'll start with the weight of both bikes... KTM tops the scales fully wet at around 39.29 stones and the Harley at around 71.43 stones.. Surprisingly the harley is more nible in the twistys and carries it's weight better than the ktm... Due to most of weight is carried down low... 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Marcel said:

After ridden both bikes for a wyll now I can give and expert report... 

I'll start with the weight of both bikes... KTM tops the scales fully wet at around 39.29 stones and the Harley at around 71.43 stones.. Surprisingly the harley is more nible in the twistys and carries it's weight better than the ktm... Due to most of weight is carried down low... 

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Has for performance Pete... I know what your thinking.... 70 hp to 160 hp... Pete I need your help posting a video..... It's called.... Hildos harley race CB 1000 fireblade.. Could you please be a sweetheart and post it for me... 

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

Has for performance Pete... I know what your thinking.... 70 hp to 160 hp... Pete I need your help posting a video..... It's called.... Hildos harley race CB 1000 fireblade.. Could you please be a sweetheart and post it for me... 

Just paste the link from YouTube!

55 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just paste the link from YouTube!

Thanks Pete. 

Has you can tell from the video wich is not sirphotoshopalot... the rat bike harley smoked a 225 hp bike... So my ultra would definitely smoke my Ktm.. 

Yeah Right Whatever GIF by Women's History

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Thanks Pete. 

Has you can tell from the video wich is not sirphotoshopalot... the rat bike harley smoked a 225 hp bike... So my ultra would definitely smoke my Ktm.. 

Yeah Right Whatever GIF by Women's History

Can’t argue with that reasoning , do all Harleys outrun sportsbikes then? 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Can’t argue with that reasoning , do all Harleys outrun sportsbikes then? 

Oh most definitely Pedro...the magic happens at low revs.. Like from 1500 to 3500 rpms... If I would try to accelerate with let's say a fellomciouse lady on the back like 40 stones on the ktm at 1500 rpm... I'm sure the heads would fly off and explode... 

Kamala Harris Yes GIF by The Democrats

31 minutes ago, Buckster said:

This was taken just after I passed six sports bikes.

3178574.thumb.jpg.8b7ae170f2413b5a8994649134e9a77f.jpg

Great shot Buck.... Ya I know what you mean... Those annoying cunts with sport bike I usually just plow them off the road.. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry , whatever supplements you're taking up in Eskimo land I suggest you cut down @Marcel  :classic_unsure:

Buck got no hope of retaining his title this year Bob!

• Haha 2

Let's talk about comfort.... Holygeepers the comfort on the ultra is top knoch.. I mean I could ride around the world non stop ( stopping only for food gas and women)... wyll on the other hand my ass would start bleeding after 200 km on the Ktm.... 

Sit Down Relax GIF by BrownSugarApp

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I kid you not... Did a 400 km stretch this one time and my nut sack looked like your face.... 

Michael Richards Yes GIF

It can’t have been that bad.

• Haha 1