Third Weekend in August!

XTreme

Motor GP Sunday.
At some point this weekend I'll be dragging the toolbox out of the way to get the dominator in and the CBF and the tracer out.
I'm off to the Isle of Wight Monday and Mandi will be following on Friday.
So Tuesday to Friday I'll be on foot walking around the island, weather permitting.:classic_unsure: I don't mind a bit of water and I gather it's raining Monday on the way down but getting a soaking isn't my idea of a good time. There could be pubs involved. Daughters birthday on the Wednesday but her partners talking her to the main land for a surprise.

We'll both travel home again bank holiday Monday.

Edit.
Also, I've got a xr450 in the garden as It won't start. I've now got a spark and also moved the valve timing as the owner had it a tooth out after replacing some valves.
Prob is I hurt my back kicking it over and really can't be arsed to try again.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Tym said:

Did a few laps around the bay this morning, Striped bass are everywhere, big mothers too.

68624283_fgr3.thumb.jpg.6b9b737bf65c9117684f4f11d211b7ce.jpg

We have here also.... Invasive fish... They even eat lobsters.... To bad there not good eating.. Tasteless. 

• Like 1

I'll  be clearing out of the house for the weekend..the house is a sess pool of covid... .. My mother now has covid..... I'll be spreading my covid germs to un-expected strangers... No fuck way I'm remaining lock up... 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

Motor GP Sunday.
At some point this weekend I'll be dragging the toolbox out of the way to get the dominator in and the CBF and the tracer out.
I'm off to the Isle of Wight Monday and Mandi will be following on Friday.
So Tuesday to Friday I'll be on foot walking around the island, weather permitting.:classic_unsure: I don't mind a bit of water and I gather it's raining Monday on the way down but getting a soaking isn't my idea of a good time. There could be pubs involved. Daughters birthday on the Wednesday but her partners talking her to the main land for a surprise.

We'll both travel home again bank holiday Monday.

Edit.
Also, I've got a xr450 in the garden as It won't start. I've now got a spark and also moved the valve timing as the owner had it a tooth out after replacing some valves.
Prob is I hurt my back kicking it over and really can't be arsed to try again.

XR450 ??

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Whoose that @Clive  ?

Mansfield AFC V Worksop Town.....only going cos its being held at a place where I can have a pint while watching the game.. 🍺 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Where’s it available to view? 

There'll be plenty of Live Streams online!

I'll post up a few when they start transmitting.

• Like 1

This is fucked up, talking to Antman, a truck driver who lived with him here on layovers died on the West coast from an overdose, and his dogs are now missing, FFS. Dogs dont deserve that kind of life.

I just was chatting with the guy the other week we were going to do radio checks around town using my bike, we never got to it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Clive said:

Mansfield AFC V Worksop Town.....only going cos its being held at a place where I can have a pint while watching the game.. 🍺 

One of the best away games I ever went to was Mansfield 4-5 Bristol City 🤩

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

One of the best away games I ever went to was Mansfield 4-5 Bristol City 🤩

I went to (the old stadium) Wembley when Mansfield beat Bristol City in the Freight Rover cup final, Mansfield won on penalties.

A good day out.

I also was at Mansfield's ground when they beat West Ham in the FA cup......I got a black eye and lost a tooth cos Mansfield won. 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

49 minutes ago, Clive said:

I went to (the old stadium) Wembley when Mansfield beat Bristol City in the Freight Rover cup final, Mansfield won on penalties.

I was at that game as well Clive, we won it the year before beating Bolton 3-0 so we were a bit pissed off at losing to Mansfield 😄

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I was at that game as well Clive, we won it the year before beating Bolton 3-0 so we were a bit pissed off at losing to Mansfield 😄

Mansfield have done very little since.......the Wembley game and beating West Ham was their claim to fame....