• Pedro
    • XTreme
    • boboneleg

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Bloody hell......I got a vote!

You got two now … might take it off just before it finishes though 

• Haha 1

Pete's GS spent more time on a trailer than at home, and because topcase.

Buckster actually went on a proper ride, but posted a picture of the bike parked on some motorway services or whatever, could only be less inspiring had it been posted by Rich or Six

Sir Fallsalot didn't even bother with a ride report of that, as far as one knows it can be just parked there and bushes growing around it.

Marcel's bike rode, there's a weird cryptic ride report about it, but it didn't make home so that can't be bike of the month

Tim posted a selfie

I voted for Bob because even though he managed to post a pretty shit picture, his bike is being properly ridden

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Buckster actually went on a proper ride, but posted a picture of the bike parked on some motorway services or whatever, could only be less inspiring had it been posted by Rich or Six

Sir Fallsalot didn't even bother with a ride report of that, as far as one knows it can be just parked there and bushes growing around it.

Marcel's bike rode, there's a weird cryptic ride report about it, but it didn't make home so that can't be bike of the month

Tim posted a selfie

I voted for Bob because even though he managed to post a pretty shit picture, his bike is being properly ridden

Oooo GIF

some one never got a vote...

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Tim posted a selfie

Don’t beat about the bush Pedro just sy what you mean 😂

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

Tim posted a selfie

You haven't mentioned your entry Pedro?

57 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You haven't mentioned your entry Pedro?

Well, I wouldn’t vote for my own so I don’t really count it in to make my decision.

But since you asked, it was An uninspired picture, out of the two I took on an uninspiring month. Only submited to make numbers, to be honest.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pedro said:

Well, I wouldn’t vote for my own so I don’t really count it in to make my decision.

But since you asked, it was An uninspired picture, out of the two I took on an uninspiring month. Only submited to make numbers, to be honest.

Same here! :classic_unsure: