The Return of The Teutonic Oil Belcher!

XTreme

i dunno about long runs outside the bathroom...I try to be always under 10 miles away from my BMW service department, takes most the worry away...

i;ll go for a drive, get about 5 miles, turn around, drive by the shop, go 5 miles the other way,

BMW ownership, its a freedom all its own.

🤪

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, XTreme said:

Planning out a few longer runs for when I get it back.

This is on the list.....

You'll be able to find your way back home after, too.........just follow the oil trail! 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, XTreme said:

Planning out a few longer runs for when I get it back.

This is on the list.....

Near the portuguese village of Paradela, where the Douro river enters Portugal, there is a tiny place called Poblado del Salto de Castro. That was built for the workers that built the dam there, on the Spanish side, and has since been completely abandoned. It's got a church or a chapel, etc.

Right up you alley, I couldn't care less and didn't bother to go see it :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Near the portuguese village of Paradela, where the Douro river enters Portugal, there is a tiny place called Poblado del Salto de Castro. That was built for the workers that built the dam there, on the Spanish side, and has since been completely abandoned. It's got a church or a chapel, etc.

Right up you alley, I couldn't care less and didn't bother to go see it :classic_laugh:

Sounds ideal for you to have a piss Pedro!

16 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Sounds ideal for you to have a piss Pedro!

Very rare occasion that I used a cafe's bathroom before going there, wasted opportunity really, as the cliff on the other side of the river to that was a nice location.

• Like 1