I wonder what bike Pete gets next thread.

Tym

19 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

That statement means shit given that youโ€™re in denial about your current bike.ย 

My current bike has an Austrian engine assembled in China.

The next bike does not have an Austrian engine and is not assembled in China.

It also doesn't have an Indian engine assembled in a lockup behind a Madras curry house.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

My current bike has an Austrian engine assembled in China.

The next bike does not have an Austrian engine and is not assembled in China.

It also doesn't have an Indian engine assembled in a lockup behind a Madras curry house.

But it does have an 18โ€ wheelย 

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

Iโ€™ve been tipped off that heโ€™s been out for a test ride.

AF2B558F-1B28-4588-B625-949166F988AA.jpeg

I won't need wet weather gear on a bike Ray!ย 

• Haha 1

Given he said his circumstances had changed im going to say he's getting none of the ones listed and he's really going for a piaggio ape for its practicalityย 

• Haha 2

The Amazon river runs for thousands of miles. At some points, it runs through areas of the rain forest that are almost untouched and have been barely explored. Because of the porous limestone in these areas, the river water leaks through the stone and travels deep into the earth, and forms underground pools almost a mile below the surface. Over thousands of years, small blind transparent fish have lived and evolved in these pools. These fish have never seen the sun or the surface and have never been seen by the human eye, these fish care more about @XTremeโ€™s next bikeย than I do. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Richzx6r said:

Given he said his circumstances had changed im going to say he's getting none of the ones listed and he's really going for a piaggio ape for its practicalityย 

Here's a clue......it's not a pink sportsbike with a Chav screen!

ew throw up GIF

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Skippy said:

The Amazon river runs for thousands of miles. At some points, it runs through areas of the rain forest that are almost untouched and have been barely explored. Because of the porous limestone in these areas, the river water leaks through the stone and travels deep into the earth, and forms underground pools almost a mile below the surface. Over thousands of years, small blind transparent fish have lived and evolved in these pools. These fish have never seen the sun or the surface and have never been seen by the human eye, these fish care more about @XTremeโ€™s next bikeย than I do. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Has @Slowlycatchymonkey hijacked your account?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Ginger Taiwanese Grom.

According to Pete my assempled in \soon to be chinesee taiwans KLR is still japanese cuase its two motors were made in japan.ย 

ย 

I feel so much better now. This is like a self help group! Wee.....

๐Ÿ˜†

ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

2002 has been and gone Rich!

Tell that to your bike jacket โ€ฆ. Oh sorry 2002 , thought you said 1982 , my bad

• Haha 5

22 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Tell that to your bike jacket โ€ฆ.ย 

Have you;ve seen his helmet yet you seem like the type that would like to.ย ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Tym said:

Have you;ve seen his helmet yet you seem like the type that would like to.ย ๐Ÿ˜†

You run out of crayons again , they are for drawing dolphins and stuff , not eating .

• Haha 2