BOTM March 2022 Submissions

XTreme

You know the criteria......it must be your bike and it must have been taken this month.

If you make a submission and then get a better shot later on.....then just submit the new pic and tag me to delete the first one.

This submissions thread will be open from now until 8PM Tuesday 29th, at which point the voting thread will open!

Voting then takes place until Thursday 8PM.

Lets Go Reaction GIF by The Berry

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I thought i only had the one photo but i have two been out on 3 of the bikes this month but both photos are the same bike 😅

And @Pedro no additional noise from the new sump guard at all👍

IMG_E3580.thumb.JPG.a13896736914eb362e9a0d559c96c763.JPG

Fuckit! The Beta BumBoys are in it now!

Iron Man Reaction GIF

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Pedro said:

Nice scenery too!

Now this is the thing Pedro , is it bike  of the month or picture of the month …. Or best scenery of the month ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

Now this is the thing Pedro , is it bike  of the month or picture of the month …. Or best scenery of the month ?

It's like People magazine person of the year award, by your logic once you win then that same person will be winner forever? To me it's a mix of what the bike is doing in the picture and has done in the month, the bike itself, the scenery, and the picture itself too. You do you, though, and post a low resolution picture of the bike parked between a gas station lavatory door and a dumpster on your way to buy the wife tampons, we're all alike in the eyes of the lord :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

To be fair to @Six30 he must've hunted around for ages to find such a perfect bit of road surface in UK . Either that or he was bored stupid waiting for recovery after pulling the screw out of his tyre

bored.gif.70adade7faa28a470299424fed874976.gif

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, Pedro said:

It's like People magazine person of the year award, by your logic once you win then that same person will be winner forever? To me it's a mix of what the bike is doing in the picture and has done in the month, the bike itself, the scenery, and the picture itself too. You do you, though, and post a low resolution picture of the bike parked between a gas station lavatory door and a dumpster on your way to buy the wife tampons, we're all alike in the eyes of the lord :classic_laugh:

So it should be picture of the month then .

• Like 2