up coming trips planned?

MooN

19 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

NC500, not in August.

Holding fire on the trip to the Benelux until I know Pete won’t be there.

I won't be there with all this shit going on......so you're good to go!

• Haha 1

Tomorrow I'm heading to the other side of Pai to try a trail which is supposed to run along close to the Myanmar border. If we succeed we get to eat pizza in Pai, if we don't succeed we get to sleep on the mountain again. Should be good. KLX230 and CRF450RL. Here's hoping my clutch holds out this time - but we've got the two rope just in case 😂

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Got three girlfriends that are keen to ride the long way round over to a mates place in Chatel (ski resort next to Avoriaz in the French Alps) which has been set for the end of April but I have a feeling the lack of a volunteer to take on all the crappy organising part of the deal means thatll get shelved for later on! If it happens then great if not when Mr Slowly and I ride the bikes back for their MOTS end of June we’re going to take our time and ride through the French Alps and stop off for a few days.

We’re going to Nick Sanders Mini Mach and if the weathers good will take some time to go round the coast n castles of Wales on our way.
October Im revving up to go to Morocco. Nothing major just Marrakesh via Casablanca in a zig zag fashion. Mr Slowly has more than warmed to the idea so.. 😬 🤞 

Also I really want to redo the NC500 I was blown away by the East Coast, theres not another place with views like that but that might be a bit too much to squeeze in. We’ll see.

@Tango if you make it to Petes let me know Ill bring Mr Slowly over for a cup of tea or you’re welcome to have a break from the Ginge and come over to Salobrena.

Likewise, @Slowlycatchymonkey, if you need a stopover anytime, give me a shout.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Six30 said:

im your way for 3 weeks in June , i'll stay with you Bob 👍

your be ok on the sofa for a few weeks mate wont you ?

When in June will you be over here @Six30? My boys are over the first week, but I think we're OK after that. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MooN said:

cheers, but unless something very strange happens I'll kip on one of our boats at Capestang. I might come round and drink your coffee though if you're not too far away from there. 

You're more than welcome, mate. We're about 20 minutes from Capestang. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Tango said:

When in June will you be over here @Six30? My boys are over the first week, but I think we're OK after that. 

He won't be going anywhere Bob.....he always comes out with that stuff but never does anything. Doesn't even fire the van up.

And anyway, he'll never get through the 20 mile queue at the ports.......but you know, will of the people and all that.

John Goodman Lol GIF by Roseanne

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Tango said:

Not really , I’ll be Tenerife.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Got three girlfriends that are keen to ride the long way round over to a mates place in Chatel (ski resort next to Avoriaz in the French Alps) which has been set for the end of April

How tall are they? Not the Alps.

• Haha 3

End of May/start of June my plan is to meet up in Zaragoza with a couple of mates from the UK. They’re taking three days to get there but I can do it in one so that’s a good deal for  me.

From there, the plan is to head west across the top of Spain, taking the smaller roads and just explore with no set plans.

We’ll have about six days together and then they’ll get the ferry back to the UK from Bilbao while I head south to home.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

End of May/start of June my plan is to meet up in Zaragoza with a couple of mates from the UK. They’re taking three days to get there but I can do it in one so that’s a good deal for  me.

From there, the plan is to head west across the top of Spain, taking the smaller roads and just explore with no set plans.

We’ll have about six days together and then they’ll get the ferry back to the UK from Bilbao while I head south to home.

Taking the Enfield Ray?

13 hours ago, XTreme said:

Taking the Enfield Ray?

Most likely mate, cheap as chips to run and it’s proper comfy. It’s either that or the DR600S……….😳😳😳😳😳

• Haha 1