day out

skyrider

we went off to fleetwood today for a look around and some dinner and not very warm out so we were soon in the caffee (much warmer) which was packed out they must have had the same idea as us to get out of the weather, anyway we finally found a table and ordered a fish and chips and a lasagn with chips and salad plus two milky coffee's . so after that we had a ride to cleveleys to have a look at the shops, there we were met with a biting cold wind (even colder than fleetwood ) so needless to say we didn't stop too long and we were soon on our way home 🌬️

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, skyrider said:

we went off to fleetwood today for a look around and some dinner and not very warm out so we were soon in the caffee (much warmer) which was packed out they must have had the same idea as us to get out of the weather, anyway we finally found a table and ordered a fish and chips and a lasagn with chips and salad plus two milky coffee's . so after that we had a ride to cleveleys to have a look at the shops, there we were met with a biting cold wind (even colder than fleetwood ) so needless to say we didn't stop too long and we were soon on our way home 🌬️

No pics Lionel? I've got no idea what Fleetwood looks like?

• Like 1

Just now, XTreme said:

No pics Lionel? I've got no idea what Fleetwood looks like?

no afraid not but its a coastal town there used to be a steam packet ferry running from there to the isle of man but not for a long time a few years ago they tried to reinstate it but it didn't happen and the fishing industry is in the decline there too not many fishing boats left but plenty of caffee's and a large indoor market 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Which part?

Please no put chips with lasagna

friends date GIF

certainly did plus salad , it's a brit thing chips with everything we would have chips with our cornflakes 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Which part?

Please no put chips with lasagna

friends date GIF

I can assure you there are lots of heathens in this country that eat Lasagne with chips, in fact Brits will order chips (fries) with anything

one-tree-hill-brooke-davis.gif.667059c1fdce0b3532488f397b05fb7e.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

In fact, I know one heathen who smoothers his lasagne with  tomato ketchup 🤮

Brown sauce any better?...😂

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

In fact, I know one heathen who smoothers his lasagne with  tomato ketchup 🤮

Oh Bob, please tell me it’s no so

sad death GIF by Global TV

7 minutes ago, Clive said: