16 Years ago today.......

XTreme

Just now, XTreme said:

Not back pedalling......my advice was to @Slowlycatchymonkey as a new incomer to Spain because she'll be seen as fresh meat to the chancers that are there.

It's a case of DTA......Don't Trust Anybody until proven otherwise.

You're not a Brit in Spain, you have no idea what life is like here......so quite frankly your opinion doesn't really count for a lot.

Typical Ginger  behaviour .... cant be wrong ... you Back peddler .... 

dont go near him @Slowlycatchymonkey he'll have your soul in a heartbeat to add to his collection .

• Haha 2

I dont know what everyones on about I went to the brit supermarket today and met this lovely man outside, he’s giving me a ring later to discuss some of the marvellous investment opportunities he alone has inside info on, you cant not trust a man with pets 😂

man subway GIF

• Haha 3

Just now, Six30 said:

dont go near him @Slowlycatchymonkey he'll have your soul in a heartbeat to add to his collection .

Says the second hand car dealer!

We're still waiting to see your business website......or are you operating out of a lockup under the railway arches?

You know.....sort of under the radar, cash in hand, sold as seen type of operation! Like a Brit in Spain come to think of it! 

200.gif

What you say @Clive?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

I knew exactly what Xtreme was saying you wind up merchant! Good trolling though way above your usual standard, did you have weetabix for breakfast?

troll GIF

• Haha 1

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I knew exactly what Xtreme was saying you wind up merchant! Good trolling though way above your usual standard, did you have weetabix for breakfast?

troll GIF

He's trying to ingratiate himself with Stu, Blender, and Fryer again........I can never figure out why he's so desperate to have their approval?

Low self esteem....lack of self worth maybe?

20 minutes ago, XTreme said:

We're still waiting to see your business website......or are you operating out of a lockup under the railway arches?

You know.....sort of under the radar, cash in hand, sold as seen type of operation! Like a Brit in Spain come to think of it! 

200.gif

What you say @Clive?

shawn hays GIF by Quickpage

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

troll GIF

ouch 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

200.gif

What you say @Clive?

i say never you  mind you nosey fucker .

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Weren't you thinking of moving last year?

Yep, the house has been up for sale for a time but it looks like we’ve had some good news so who knows, I might move up next to you? 😜

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Yep, the house has been up for sale for a time but it looks like we’ve had some good news so who knows, I might move up next to you? 😜

You should come up and have a look sometime Ray.

This place is the polar opposite of where you live now!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

i say you have a Narcissistic personality disorder.

what you say @Clive

Oh for fuck sake!.......your using words I don't understand..........give me a minute gonna look em up on Google

• Haha 5

Just now, Clive said:

Oh for fuck sake!.......your using words I don't understand..........give me a minute gonna look em up on Google

All I did was ask him a question.......which was essentially "Where do you work?"

Why would anybody be secretive about where they work?

confused GIF

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

All I did was ask him a question.......which was essentially "Where do you work?"

confused GIF

Pierce Brosnan Name GIF by James Bond 007he,s a secret agent.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

confused GIF

i dont work , thats why , work is for fools .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1