No fuel shortage!

Swagman

On 29/09/2021 at 11:21, XTreme said:

poorly educated Casuals!

Eleven Plus failures......and as far as I know only me and @Specs are not.....are now like this......

Oi! I resemble that remark!  😇

I can actually remember failing the Eleven Plus... just like my sister before me.  ( we both went on to A -Levels or more though) and I definately read Lord of the flies, though possibly not in school. 

What the UK need to help them out of this "crisis" is to join a club or group of other likeminded countries where they could share manpower or costs and benefits as well as losses and problems, this would smooth out the short term ups and downs of the economy by allowing free movement of labour within the group or Union giving a huge and mobile, Labour Pool. We could call it a Union of European or maybe the European Unio... Oh, wait a minute...🤔 :rofl:

• Haha 5

On 29/09/2021 at 11:21, XTreme said:

Some fucking holiday!

More like some floating 1950's theme park in the north Atlantic where they're acting out a realtime version of "Lord of the Flies".

That last reference will go way over the head of most of you poorly educated Casuals!

Eleven Plus failures......and as far as I know only me and @Specs are not.....are now like this......

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

I also failed my 11+..........however, Lord of the Flies was part of my English O-level, we even got to see the film! 😎👍 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tango said:

I also failed my 11+..........however, Lord of the Flies was part of my English O-level, we even got to see the film! 😎👍 

You lot are all to fucking smart on here, I had to earn my crust by labouring with pick and shovel, to uneducated to get a well paid office job me am.

• Haha 3

Just now, XTreme said:

So I sent you a message saying sign up here?

So you forgetful cunt, you got @Clive to send me a pm when you went missing from that other site, said you were desperate for members, then you got me restricted from other said site so I couldn’t go back.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Swagman said:

You lot are all to fucking smart on here, I had to earn my crust by labouring with pick and shovel, to uneducated to get a well paid office job me am.

I left school at 15 (birthday in August) and started an apprenticeship 2 weeks after my 16th birthday. I couldn't wait to leave school, absolutely hated it! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tango said:

I left school at 15 (birthday in August) and started an apprenticeship 2 weeks after my 16th birthday. I couldn't wait to leave school, absolutely hated it! 

I left at 15 as well they couldn’t wait to see me go they hated me, I went straight into a chicken factory 12hour shift 6 till 6.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Swagman said:

So you forgetful cunt, you got @Clive to send me a pm when you went missing from that other site, said you were desperate for members, then you got me restricted from other said site so I couldn’t go back.

No.....I told him to get JoeMan not Swagman......and he fucked it all up!

kurt angle wrestling GIF by WWE

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Swagman said:

I left at 15 as well they couldn’t wait to see me go they hated me, I went straight into a chicken factory 12hour shift 6 till 6.

I had a couple of mates who worked in an abattoir for a time......that was harsh work. They were forever getting bone splinters in their hands, how they never got blood poisoning I don't know.

• Like 1

Just now, XTreme said:

No.....I told him to get JoeMan not Swagman......and he fucked it all up!

kurt angle wrestling GIF by WWE

Your such a twat I bet you can’t lie straight in bed.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Swagman said:

Yeah and what twat on here asked me to pm fryer tuck.

Not me......only a fucking idiot would PM one of Stu's little helpers.

The bloke haven't even had a bike for years!

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Not me......only a fucking idiot would PM one of Stu's little helpers.

The bloke haven't even had a bike for years!

Yes you.

17 minutes ago, Pedro said:

wow wow wow, "billy liar" is maybe taking things too far with the insults, better calm down :classic_laugh:

He's senile and retarded Pedro.......the other forum were glad to offload him.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Swagman said:

So you say billy fucking liar.

sounds like he was desperate to get people on here .... he pm'd me and keeps asking me to pm members on other site... sad twat

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Six30 said:

sounds like he was desperate to get people on here .... he pm'd me and keeps asking me to pm members on other site... sad twat

He will just deny it all @Six30.