Last Weekend of September!

XTreme

Looks a crappy one for me.....I've got to travel to Venta del Peral tomorrow to meet a new client! So that's the best part of the day tied up with work.

Hopefully be OK for Sunday unless there's a drastic change in the weather!

932144512_Screenshot2021-09-24105523.jpg.9b1428569e6f9451196e481c922620b2.jpg

What are you perverts, deviants, losers, and casuals up to?

modern family cameron tucker GIF by ABC Network

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Looks a crappy one for me.....I've got to travel to Venta del Peral tomorrow to meet a new client! So that's the best part of the day tied up with work.

Hopefully be OK for Sunday unless there's a drastic change in the weather!

932144512_Screenshot2021-09-24105523.jpg.9b1428569e6f9451196e481c922620b2.jpg

What are you perverts, deviants, losers, and casuals up to?

modern family cameron tucker GIF by ABC Network

Clearing leaves up👿......be good when the trees are bare.

• Like 2

Just now, Clive said:

Lack of delivery drivers.

Yep......Covid went on a seek and destroy mission to eradicate all delivery drivers from the country!

It's a cunning little fucker for sure! 

• Haha 5

Just now, XTreme said:

Yep......Covid went on a seek and destroy mission to eradicate all delivery drivers from the country!

It's a cunning little fucker for sure! 

Petrol/ diesel delivery drivers need added qualifications I believe

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Clive said:

I expect they same people who are buying petrol are stocking up with toilet rolls too.😂

Just saw news report that there are long queues at all petrol stations......while stocks last!

I don't suppose it helped that the Transport Minister issued a statement that said "Don't Panic!"

will ferrell panic GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Clive said:

I have three quarters of a tank of petrol, so am ok for the next two weeks.👍

I may be missing something here......but my understanding is that the UK Gov has literally said that Covid is over! Hence no masks, no restrictions, no furlough, no additional universal credit, etc.

Then they say the food, medicines, gas, fuel, and worker shortages are all due to Covid?

Confused Kevin James GIF by TV Land

• Haha 4

Lorry drivers...............  under valued for years.  Despised by the public as they are in the way of their cars as they all charge to the out of town shopping centers.  Ask any members of the public how those all important goods get into the shopping centers and they haven't got a clue  :classic_laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Lorry drivers...............  under valued for years.  Despised by the public as they are in the way of their cars as they all charge to the out of town shopping centers.  Ask any members of the public how those all important goods get into the shopping centers and they haven't got a clue  :classic_laugh:

Saw reports today that some firms are now offering 78K a year! :classic_ohmy:

And fruit pickers 30 quid an hour!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Saw reports today that some firms are now offering 78K a year! :classic_ohmy:

And fruit pickers 30 quid an hour!

Bugger!!!!.....can't drive any longer cos of my condition.😕

Cant work in the field as I have a glass back.😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I won't be queueing for petrol this weekend. I will mainly be doing bugger all........again! I may squeeze in a bit more beach action, but that depends on the forecast. Tomorrow is forecast rain and thunderstorms,  but Sunday doesn't look too bad at the moment.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Just saw this on Twitter........

Last night at Addenbrokes Hospital Cambridge, outside in the cold and in a dirty car park, patients waiting for hours in desperation.

FACnbguVIAAU0ge-min.jpg.4c9c181077b79987e213102c6adbf8da.jpg

Well, when you close the A&E department and downgrade local hospitals to centralise the service it's only a matter of time before this happens! 

Coupled with the fact that people are rocking up at A&E because they can't get a GP appointment,  you've got the perfect storm!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Needed blood taken this morning so had a day off and was going to have a quiet day chilling out, after the doctors i thought i'd add my new bike and the daughters car to my list of tax MOT and insurance due dates and realised the old Africa twin was due its MOT today. Phoned the place i take it and he said he'd fit me in which made me think i could get a ride in after, great that's my day off all planned and i was out after topping up the air in the tyres. Because i don't listen to the news i hadn't a clue why there were long ques at fuel stations as i headed up the valley i only found out off the guy doing the MOT what was happening, i needed fuel but i couldn't remember if i'd reset the trip on last fill up or not and then there was the thought had i syphoned any fuel out to put in one of the other bikes as i sometime do if the bikes been sat there for a while, anyhow i decided to ride and if the opportunity arrived on route i'd fill up but every fuel station i passed was heaving with dipshits panic buying so i kept going, after a while i was getting pissed off with not being sure of how much fuel is in the tank and its not the kind of tank you can see in without a torch so decided to head home i hadn't hit reserve yet so i was ok to get home on what the bike holds in reserve. On the way back i decided to take the old girl over Eglwysilan mountain i was going to stop to look at the view but there was an eerie fog rolling in so took a quick couple of photos and headed home. When i got home i got the torch out to look in the tank as i couldn't hear anything slopping about when i shook it, to my surprise there was nothing in there i'd left the bike on reserve last time i was out and forgotten about it another few miles and i'd have been walking 

IMG_2674.thumb.JPG.3c297295b249e6e680f1c5eff2f729a6.JPG

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Needed blood taken this morning so had a day off and was going to have a quiet day chilling out, after the doctors i thought i'd add my new bike and the daughters car to my list of tax MOT and insurance due dates and realised the old Africa twin was due its MOT today. Phoned the place i take it and he said he'd fit me in which made me think i could get a ride in after, great that's my day off all planned and i was out after topping up the air in the tyres. Because i don't listen to the news i hadn't a clue why there were long ques at fuel stations as i headed up the valley i only found out off the guy doing the MOT i needed fuel but i know when i couldn't remember if i'd reset the trip on last fill up or not and then there was the thought had i syphoned any fuel out to put in one of the other bikes as i sometime do if the bikes been sat there for a while, anyhow i decided to run it to ride and if the opportunity arrived on route i'd fill up every fuel station i passed was heaving with dipshits panic buying so i kept going after a while i was getting pissed off with not being sure of how much fuel is in the tank and its not the kind of tank you can see in without a torch so decided to head home i hadn't hit reserve yet so i was ok to get home on what the bike holds in reserve on the way back i decided to take the old girl over Eglwysilan mountain i was going to stop to look at the view but there was an eerie fog rolling in so took a quick couple of photos and home. When i got home i got the torch out to look in the tank as i couldn't hear anything slopping about when i shook it, to my surprise there was nothing in there i'd left the bike on reserve last time i was out and forgotten about it another few miles and i'd have been walking 

I got tired just reading that :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Needed blood taken this morning so had a day off and was going to have a quiet day chilling out, after the doctors i thought i'd add my new bike and the daughters car to my list of tax MOT and insurance due dates and realised the old Africa twin was due its MOT today. Phoned the place i take it and he said he'd fit me in which made me think i could get a ride in after, great that's my day off all planned and i was out after topping up the air in the tyres. Because i don't listen to the news i hadn't a clue why there were long ques at fuel stations as i headed up the valley i only found out off the guy doing the MOT i needed fuel but i know when i couldn't remember if i'd reset the trip on last fill up or not and then there was the thought had i syphoned any fuel out to put in one of the other bikes as i sometime do if the bikes been sat there for a while, anyhow i decided to run it to ride and if the opportunity arrived on route i'd fill up every fuel station i passed was heaving with dipshits panic buying so i kept going after a while i was getting pissed off with not being sure of how much fuel is in the tank and its not the kind of tank you can see in without a torch so decided to head home i hadn't hit reserve yet so i was ok to get home on what the bike holds in reserve on the way back i decided to take the old girl over Eglwysilan mountain i was going to stop to look at the view but there was an eerie fog rolling in so took a quick couple of photos and home. When i got home i got the torch out to look in the tank as i couldn't hear anything slopping about when i shook it, to my surprise there was nothing in there i'd left the bike on reserve last time i was out and forgotten about it another few miles and i'd have been walking 

Oopppss! 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2