A pain in Spain

Slowlycatchymonkey

I thought someone said Pete lived 150 miles away? I’m now confused. I couldn’t decipher this angry sign in front of the mushrooms. The f’in smart phone with its Google translate camera app sorted it out for me in no time. @XTreme when did you visit this supermarket ??

F930626D-0A02-4BDE-A7E5-99577DD6B3D1.thumb.png.fedc14397b17b62476033288e48a579f.png

• Haha 6

33 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Can’t get into Facebook. Get locked out with password reset bollo everytime. I don’t think people understand that Ive genuinely gone the extra mile to wish them happy birthday on that vain shallow shitshow 😂

Just for you. 😉😂😂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Mr Slowly said “uh right what have they used this clip for now?… snore”

He has now laughed his arse off 😂

Or this one. 

The brevity of this statement is not to be underestimated. It’s impact is devastating and not something I can live with. 
The decaf tea is absolute shite. Doesn’t taste like tea at all, it’s extremely weak but has strong odd aftertaste, it also smells strange. Spain maybe over quicker than I thought 😂

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

The brevity of this statement is not to be underestimated. It’s impact is devastating and not something I can live with. 
The decaf tea is absolute shite. Doesn’t taste like tea at all, it’s extremely weak but has strong odd aftertaste, it also smells strange. Spain maybe over quicker than I thought 😂

Brit tea bags!

• Like 3

On 09/09/2021 at 00:01, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

If you have a photo card thats dandy. If you have a paper licence you need a IDP.

The only changes are if its a UK vehicle you must display on the number plate a GB sticker (this changes to a UK sticker on the 1st January) and unrelated to Brexit Spain like France has now made motorcycle gloves mandatory. 

If you ride with an open face helmet you used to have to wear a mask but not sure if that’s still the case? Funny as fuck watching the mask either shred if it was the paper variety or simply ride up over their eyes if it was cloth. 😝😝

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Skippy said:

If you ride with an open face helmet you used to have to wear a mask

That law was just for you Ray cos your fucking face will frighten the shit out of the Dagos! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

that vain shallow shitshow 😂

Makes it the perfect place for me and my selfies, every time i loose 5 pounds and show off l loose ten fat friends...lol 

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Do you not remember reading about Pete's tea bag runs? 😂😂

• Like 2

Just now, Skippy said:

That’s my profile photo on the local dating site. Took it using an iPhone app called PrettyMeUp. 

And there's some smart Brit women our age over here aren't there Ray?

puke GIF

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

decaf tea bags ?  what sort of shite is that 🤮

Lol yep it isn’t great and they have normal PG tips and tetley but I just can’t  pretend normal tea isn’t messing with my heart rate so decaf it is. Would probably be alright if I didn’t drink 10 cups a day 😂

Maybe Amazon has the solution or am I going to be one of those brits whose luggage is full of teabags? 😱😆

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Skippy said:

If you ride with an open face helmet you used to have to wear a mask but not sure if that’s still the case? Funny as fuck watching the mask either shred if it was the paper variety or simply ride up over their eyes if it was cloth. 😝😝

You don’t have to wear masks outside anymore, only inside so I won’t be to see that joy 😂 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

You don’t have to wear masks outside anymore, only inside so I won’t be to see that joy 😂 

Errrrrr be careful because you do have to wear them if you cannot guarantee a distance if 1.5m between you and anyone else e.g. in a busy town centre.

I think you are required to carry one.

28 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Errrrrr be careful because you do have to wear them if you cannot guarantee a distance if 1.5m between you and anyone else e.g. in a busy town centre.

I think you are required to carry one.

Will do. I asked Pedro about mask wearing and he said the rules keep changing and here a lot of folk aren’t bothering now but so long as you wear one indoors no-ones fussed. Fortunately I have no need (or desire) to go anywhere crowded but if I did it would involve having to go in somewhere to get something done. Left two masks in the car and bought 10 at the supermarket yesterday 👍

Mr Slowly saw his first Brit knuckle draggers looking forlorn and lost while on his morning run down the promenade. He said blimey they stick out a mile so I laughted and said so do we?! 😂

I think it’s kind of a service to the locals to be easily picked out, I mean at least they know who to avoid unlike Weston super mare where they’re often indistinguishable from the general dross that lives there, where there’s no warning that the moron who left his brain at home is about to step out in front of your car without looking or suddenly jam on the brakes because they don’t understand the road system 😂

• Haha 4