A pain in Spain

Slowlycatchymonkey

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Ive got to go back to the sodding supermarket again, thought I’d nailed it yesterday but among the annoying shite you don’t want to spend money on I missed iron and ironing board 

I Want To Die The End GIF by SWR3

Mr Slowly will be so chuffed that he's going to get a new iron and board 😁

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Mr Slowly drops his shirts off at an ironing service 😂

He might realise theres not one when his morning papers aren’t as crisp 😆

Getting the itch for a bike yet Caroline?

22 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Getting the itch for a bike yet Caroline?

Had a look online this very morning 😆 

But this setting up in Spain malarkey is far more time consuming than I anticipated. Big difference between rucking up at a place and living out of a suitcase for a couple of weeks and actually having things set up and feeling comfortable. Many annoying things to sort out! Still I’m well on my way and if I stopped the avoidance tactics like checking this forum I’d probably be way ahead 😂 Heyho one doesn’t want to rush, it just isn’t the done thing here 😆

Your mate with the storage facility, where are they based?

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Had a look online this very morning 😆 

But this setting up in Spain malarkey is far more time consuming than I anticipated. Big difference between rucking up at a place and living out of a suitcase for a couple of weeks and actually having things set up and feeling comfortable. Many annoying things to sort out! Still I’m well on my way and if I stopped the avoidance tactics like checking this forum I’d probably be way ahead 😂 Heyho one doesn’t want to rush, it just isn’t the done thing here 😆

Your mate with the storage facility, where are they based?

They have a storage unit in Malaga I believe......their main storage is in Ebbsfleet!

https://www.stgeorgeseuropean.com/

21 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

Ebbsfleet - check

Daft equestrian based Turk brandishing a red cross beloved by pink-faced fat men - check

I have a sneaky feeling your chum may be a bit of a gammon

He's a client (for about 15 years)......we've never actually met.

But the "George" comes from his name......so they use the St Georges branding.

No idea if he's a gammon whatsoever......doubt it considering the business he's in.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Will do. I asked Pedro about mask wearing and he said the rules keep changing and here a lot of folk aren’t bothering now but so long as you wear one indoors no-ones fussed. Fortunately I have no need (or desire) to go anywhere crowded but if I did it would involve having to go in somewhere to get something done. Left two masks in the car and bought 10 at the supermarket yesterday 👍

Mr Slowly saw his first Brit knuckle draggers looking forlorn and lost while on his morning run down the promenade. He said blimey they stick out a mile so I laughted and said so do we?! 😂

I think it’s kind of a service to the locals to be easily picked out, I mean at least they know who to avoid unlike Weston super mare where they’re often indistinguishable from the general dross that lives there, where there’s no warning that the moron who left his brain at home is about to step out in front of your car without looking or suddenly jam on the brakes because they don’t understand the road system 😂

I lived in WSM for a couple of years so I know exactly what you mean. 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

Aha. I understand. I do the same thing.

I use the insignia of the Waffen SS for my company because my second name is Waffen. 

I decided that I’d best not do anything linked to my third and fourth names: Brady and Hindley. Mainly because they didn’t have a nifty logo. Mass murderers really ought to think about branding more. 

Face Palm No GIF by Ryn Dean

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What did you do then?

Waste management for North Somerset Council and also some private environmental consultancy work for a couple of different companies based up in Bristol.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Skippy said:

Waste management for North Somerset Council and also some private environmental consultancy work for a couple of different companies based up in Bristol.

You’re not the one who’s responsible for 8,000 fish dying in the river Sheppey after a sewage discharge are you? Feck I liked you up til now 😂

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

You’re not the one who’s responsible for 8,000 fish dying in the river Sheppey after a sewage discharge are you? Feck I liked you up til now 😂

No that couldn’t have been me, I did proper fuck all work-wise. Does that still make me likeable? 😝

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Mawsley said:

If you don't have a ban policy then I can hardly be held to blame for anything I dribble onto a keyboard can I?

Society needs boundaries otherwise you get anarchy. It's all your fault.

We have a Flounce policy if that's any help! 

• Haha 3

Update-

A new pain has developed, being bikeless in the sun surrounded by empty roads and tarmac is very painful. It started last week and I can stand it no more. I’m going home to get a bike then I can take my sweet time dithering and researching what bike I’m going to get. Flight booked for Thursday. So I’ll either be a bit absent from here or on here all the time avoiding sorting stuff, always hard to predict when procrastination will strike 😂

Ill Be Back Arnold Schwarzenegger GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Update-

A new pain has developed, being bikeless in the sun surrounded by empty roads and tarmac is very painful. It started last week and I can stand it no more. I’m going home to get a bike then I can take my sweet time dithering and researching what bike I’m going to get. Flight booked for Thursday. So I’ll either be a bit absent from here or on here all the time avoiding sorting stuff, always hard to predict when procrastination will strike 😂

Ill Be Back Arnold Schwarzenegger GIF

The temptation was too strong? 😂😂😂

• Haha 1