Weird Coincidence

Tango

9 minutes ago, Six30 said:

ok ... well thanks then , much appreciated , only thing i've  ever won was a Whitney Houston album when i was about 16

I won the meat raffle down the pub once, having to ride home with a frozen leg of lamb and pork joint stuffed down the front my bike jacket wasn't too much fun though! 😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

This was a weird one. When I moved from one school to a different 6th form I couldn’t get away from my ‘friends’ fast enough, I didnt have anything more to do with them, even one of my best friends I dumped and ran. Fast forward years and I was a student nurse in Surrey which if you grew up around here at the time was the equivalent of breaking out of prison and finding yourself in Outer Mongolia - nobody left and nobody did anything.

After not thinking about her once in those 5 years (it was a friendship of convenience based on surviving the zoo school we went to) I woke up from a weird dream featuring her. Went on my shift and accompanied a patient who was too ill to be transferred without medical cover to X-ray. There in the waiting area sat the friend I had just dreamt about and not seen since school waiting for a scan. Go figure!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

This was a weird one. When I moved from one school to a different 6th form I couldn’t get away from my ‘friends’ fast enough, I didnt have anything more to do with them, even one of my best friends I dumped and ran. Fast forward years and I was a student nurse in Surrey which if you grew up around here at the time was the equivalent of breaking out of prison and finding yourself in Outer Mongolia - nobody left and nobody did anything.

After not thinking about her once in those 5 years (it was a friendship of convenience based on surviving the zoo school we went to) I woke up from a weird dream featuring her. Went on my shift and accompanied a patient who was too ill to be transferred without medical cover to X-ray. There in the waiting area sat the friend I had just dreamt about and not seen since school waiting for a scan. Go figure!

Premonition it sounds like!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Premonition it sounds like!

So it is. Get that happen a bit, I just never mention it cos it sounds mad. Mr Slowly always says “but how did you know that was going to happen?” the only reply I can think of is “I just did” so yeh mental 🤷‍♀️ 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

So it is. Get that happen a bit, I just never mention it cos it sounds mad. Mr Slowly always says “but how did you know that was going to happen?” the only reply I can think of is “I just did” so yeh mental 🤷‍♀️ 

There are things we can't understand or explain!

I've seen and experienced many odd things over the years.....but if you mention them people think you're either mad or some sort of crank.

In this house we're in now we've both seen cups and plates move for no reason, pictures come flying off walls, objects appear in places they were never put, and inexplicable sounds at various times. And the front bedroom is always cold......despite the fact it's double glazed with external shutters and only has one external wall.

The biggest and most dramatic was the phantom plane that I saw in 1995.......I have mentioned it many times over the years, but those with closed minds and limited intellects just laugh it off!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I've seen and experienced many odd things over the years.....but if you mention them people think you're either mad or some sort of crank.

In this house we're in now we've both seen cups and plates move for no reason, pictures come flying off walls, objects appear in places they were never put, and inexplicable sounds at various times. And the front bedroom is always cold......despite the fact it's double glazed with external shutters and only has one external wall.

The biggest and most dramatic was the phantom plane that I saw in 1995.......I have mentioned it many times over the years, but those with closed minds and limited intellects just laugh it off!

Its more than a little arrogant to assume what we comprehend is everything and not to entertain the possibility of anything else. No-one laughs at the concept of an invisible man in the sky who see’s and knows everything.. oh wait yes they do 😂

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Its more than a little arrogant to assume what we comprehend is everything and not to entertain the possibility of anything else. No-one laughs at the concept of an invisible man in the sky who see’s and knows everything.. oh wait yes they do 😂

5mb9e2.jpg.440076833045c904e1d48fe90517cc79.jpg

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

No-one laughs at the concept of an invisible man in the sky who see’s and knows everything.. oh wait yes they do 😂

Wait till they find out its an invisible woman they have been pissing off their whole life.

🤓

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Witch

• Haha 2

Back in the early 90's the company I worked for had a small blood test Analyser that was used mainly in vet surgeries. The company decided that, for a small Analyser, it tied up too much of our engineering resources, so they decided to bring in a guy as a subcontractor to look after these analysers and I was tasked with training him up. He was a Yorkshire chap named Rodney, very affable and capable. The plan worked out pretty well and Rodney did a good job. The company eventually sold all their medical business off and I was made redundant. 

Fast forward to a few years ago and my last company brought in a new UK service manager from outside. In the bar, after one of the first service engineer meetings with the new service manager, I was chatting with him and discovered that he knew Rodney. It then transpired that Rodney had trained him on some medical diagnostic analysers when he first got into this field. 

So, in a roundabout way, I was responsible for him being where he was to a certain extent! He actually said that Rodney had told him about an engineer called Bob teaching him about the analysers and the theory behind how they worked, but, until that conversation he didn't know that it was me.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, XTreme said:

problem in your house is its to fucking hot with no air con and your pics and cutlery are trying to escape.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Six30 said:

problem in your house is its to fucking hot with no air con and your pics and cutlery are trying to escape.

Let the TrollFest begin!

So when you going to resume your great recruitment job by being an annoying cunt on the other forum?

What you say @Clive?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Clive said:

Still waiting for a previously mentioned (Pigdad) member from over there to appear on here........come-on @Six30 your slacking.👍

He needs to fucking shape up Clive!

All he needs to do is throw PigDad in the back of the van FFS!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

He needs to fucking shape up Clive!

All he needs to do is throw PigDad in the back of the van FFS!

You don't think they are ignoring his PM,s do ya?😂

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, XTreme said:

Planes!....phantom, saw one flying low over the M1....nowhere near a airport.

Looked in my mirrors to start a overtake.......looked back to where it was.......gone!

5 minutes ago, Clive said:

Planes!....phantom, saw one flying low over the M1....nowhere near a airport.

Looked in my mirrors to start a overtake.......looked back to where it was.......gone!

Describe the plane and where exactly it happened Clive! And was there any sound?

The US air force flew Phantoms, parked them next to my house on guam cause they knew i liked to play with the ones that wernt working and id fix them up. 🤓

• Like 2