Last Weekend in August

XTreme

End of Summer? I hope so!

This is the situation for me so temps are getting more reasonable now!

367887490_Screenshot2021-08-27083510.jpg.1f982e116f78d7c2b7c8ee4eb7a03836.jpg

I'm hoping to be out tomorrow and Sunday.......but nowhere specific in mind yet!

So......what about you lot?

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

Ferry to Republic of Ireland   ?

That's Fishguard to Rosslare though?

I can remember having a shit in a field just outside Fishguard in 1980 funnily enough.

Last day of a heat wave so im going to the beach. Looking foreward to winter this is getting old hanging with hot almost naked chicks. I never really said that. :littleguy:

• Haha 3

Now she's said she wants to go to the fucking garden centre in Caniles on the way.

But of course it's not on the way......it's fucking miles out of the way! 

1277282182_Screenshot2021-08-27125200-min.jpg.1b90c2605bdb756b2220ec6d7061d967.jpg

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

What takes you down there Tony?

Difficult night,  God knows why I put Pembroke Dock!!  We’re sailing from Fishguard!!!  Saturday lunchtime.

• Like 2

Just now, Motobiker said:

Difficult night,  God knows why I put Pembroke Dock!!  We’re sailing from Fishguard!!!  Saturday lunchtime.

That sounds more like it!

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

That sounds more like it!

The excitement is getting to me, we had a fun night where one of the guys, unknown to us, seemed to think it would be a really spiffing idea to throw his bedding out of his bedroom window and then was complaining that he couldn't sleep without his quilt, which at the time was draped over the recycling bin and being enjoyed by a cat!!  Sorted him out and then calm was restored  until 3am when one of the others woke up and decided he really wanted to go to the Co-op and buy chocolate and despite owning 17 watches didn't know the time, He can't actually read a watch.  He was getting quite agitated so, I made him some hot chocolate - laced with valium. (not really - but oh lord, I was tempted)  Being threatened with the now familiar line: "I'll put you in hospital" over the inability to buy a milky way at 3 o'clock in the morning.  (sigh) And then was banging on about going to Amsterdam to look at the ladies in the red windows for the millionth time, and me, for the millionth time telling him that we're not allowed into Amsterdam because of the virus. no planes. which makes me a liar. (obviously) so fists were raised, again. And so it goes on.

I love my job, really I do.

I've never been to Pembrokeshire, so its playing on my mind a bit, there is a ferry from Pembroke but the sailing times weren't much use to us, lunchtime is far more civilised!!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Motobiker said:

I've never been to Pembrokeshire, so its playing on my mind a bit

Pembrokeshire is very nice.......mostly all rural areas.

And it's probably the most un-Welsh part of Wales........you're unlikely to hear a Welsh accent there.

Or certainly not anything that I would call a Welsh accent.

23 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Pembrokeshire is very nice.......mostly all rural areas.

And it's probably the most un-Welsh part of Wales........you're unlikely to hear a Welsh accent there.

Or certainly not anything that I would call a Welsh accent.

Gogs, Gwyddels and Saes. I shall feel right at home.

29 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I am almost afraid to ask what that is after the description of that night.

I work with adult men with profound learning difficulties, mental health disabilities and associated violent challenging behaviours. who are deemed to be safe enough to live in the community. But need 24hr care and support. I do nights.

Put like that they do sound bad, but the behaviours only happen in the home environment, they are extremely well behaved when outside. They have spent most of their lives in mental institutions, this is supposed to be a step towards full independence, but the reality is they will need this level of support for life.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Motobiker said:

I work with adult men with profound learning difficulties, mental health disabilities and associated violent challenging behaviours. who are deemed to be safe enough to live in the community. But need 24hr care and support. I do nights.

Put like that they do sound bad, but the behaviours only happen in the home environment, they are extremely well behaved when outside. They have spent most of their lives in mental institutions, this is supposed to be a step towards full independence, but the reality is they will need this level of support for life.

So people like Six?

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Motobiker said:

That's not an easy gig at all, well done to you 👍

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Motobiker said:

twat

9 hours ago, Pedro said:

I feel sorry for her

having to have you drive her and whining all the way :classic_laugh:

can you imagine , being in a car with him for a few hours .... Jesus... his mrs must be a saint 

• Haha 1