First Weekend in August!

XTreme

15 minutes ago, Six30 said:

i like your ride reports ..... oh hang on a minute , you've never done one one ..... hang on another minute i wouldn't do one either , who wants to look at a scooter 

tenor (9).gif

Ride reports.....true I don't go very far, nothing much worth reporting on around here anyway.

Scoot pics 📸....I don't post them cos I know no one is interested.🛵

But when I do, I post my own photos, I can't afford a professional photographer to do them for me.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

Ride reports.....true I don't go very far, nothing much worth reporting on around here anyway.

Scoot pics 📸....I don't post them cos I know no one is interested.🛵

But when I do, I post my own photos, I can't afford a professional photographer to do them for me.

well get a fucking van chuck it in the back and go further afield 

• Haha 2

Just now, Six30 said:

well get a fucking van chuck it in the back and go further afield 

If I had a chance to I would......I would go back into Europe again.....they where good times.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Clive said:

If I had a chance to I would......I would go back into Europe again.....they where good times.

i'll squeeze your scooter in the van .. how about Vianden 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Six30 said:

i'll squeeze your scooter in the van .. how about Vianden 

It's nice around that area👍.....I made fuck up in Antwerp....and started heading that way.😕...the signs for Maastricht gave it away.😂

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You seen this @Buckster.........Six wants to take Clive on holiday in his van?

disgusted GIF

he said he had good memories of going to europe.... if he accepts he wont forget  this one in a fucking hurry

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

he said he had good memories of going to europe.... if he accepts he wont forget  this one in a fucking hurry

I remember alot about the tours I did.....there was (much) booze, a couple of near death and dismemberment crashes (not me) 

I crossed the Rhine on a ferry, dropped my wallet, over the side, thank fuck there was only €50 in it.

And those fucking deer/Stags bellowing all night in the woods behind the hotel.....and guy 2 rooms away, whose snoring could be heard on the next floor.😂...good times

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yes......cos he wasn't with you! :classic_laugh:

I went with my bodyguard Liam.....a handy guy to have around.

• Like 1

Turns out my dad is a twat. He checked himself out of hospital last time after the fall, before they did an x-ray on him because he was tired of waiting. Fair enough, he had been there for 6 or 7 hours, but turns out he has a broken rib with some complication because of how it broke. He had some sort of surgery from yesterday to today, and is doing ok, that’s all I know because the hospital is on lockdown because of covid. Mum will visit today and talk to a doctor from doctor to doctor.

She’s in a state, so I’ve been shopping for groceries in the morning, light lunch, etc

I can see this going for a few days, and my bike is 300 miles away. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

14 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Turns out my dad is a twat. He checked himself out of hospital last time after the fall

That's a bloody crazy thing to do!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

That's a bloody crazy thing to do!

Indeed.

Turns out he had 4 cracked ribs, a small laceration on the liver (which was fixed) and a punctured spleen, which was taken out this morning. Now he's on the surgical recovery and shall remain there for a few days. Fuck knows how he managed this shit falling from a stepladder. My plans for August have drastically changed :classic_laugh:

Nice!

Plenty of excitement outside, though

IMG_2271.thumb.jpeg.82abc748ee7305c9df4e087ff76cf282.jpeg

IMG_2270.thumb.jpeg.3544cc1d70a44b2b9ea8755db4b216c1.jpeg

Also saw an old Buick going to the supermarket, all the way from Sweden!

IMG_2268.thumb.jpeg.f769af12dcf108dba1626a4bb40c7b6f.jpeg

• Like 6