Can you believe this,,,

Catteeclan

Shit.

Selling my sons, now Mandis, cg125. Posted the ad Monday and was asked if the bike was still available a couple of hours later. I answered yes and got this response in the afternoon.

"Thank you for your quick response! i will want you to consider it sold kindly remove the ad as i am willing to pay your full asking price because i need to buy it for my cousin asap, i have read through the advert and i'm totally satisfied with it,sadly i would not be able to come personally to collect due to my hearing loss and I'm just recovering from heart surgery so I'm home-bound.I have a courier agent that would help me to pick it up at your preferred location after you have received your money and i'll pay you via PayPal today. Where is the pick up location so that i can inform the courier agent about it now?"

Time wasting basteds.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Shit.

Selling my sons, now Mandis, cg125. Posted the ad Monday and was asked if the bike was still available a couple of hours later. I answered yes and got this response in the afternoon.

"Thank you for your quick response! i will want you to consider it sold kindly remove the ad as i am willing to pay your full asking price because i need to buy it for my cousin asap, i have read through the advert and i'm totally satisfied with it,sadly i would not be able to come personally to collect due to my hearing loss and I'm just recovering from heart surgery so I'm home-bound.I have a courier agent that would help me to pick it up at your preferred location after you have received your money and i'll pay you via PayPal today. Where is the pick up location so that i can inform the courier agent about it now?"

Time wasting basteds.

wind the twat up .. ask him a load of silly questions

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

How about I post their email address and everyone tells them they have a bike for sale.:classic_laugh:

Prob one they made up anyway.:classic_angry:

tell him you know some one with a van and you can deliver it .

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

How about I post their email address and everyone tells them they have a bike for sale.:classic_laugh:

Prob one they made up anyway.:classic_angry:

Tell him he sounds like the guy you assfucked in Kansas City one time!

What you say @Tym?

• Haha 1

On 05/08/2021 at 08:12, Catteeclan said:

Shit.

Time wasting basteds.

Is Clive after a new bike 🤔:classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yeah he can have the dead one :classic_laugh:

👍Nice one get the lazy fooker of his arse and into the shed.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1