Disposing of a body after committing a murder!

I work on sewage works and they have a device we call a macerator I've installed a few large ones and if you dropped a body in front of one of those all the evidence will be washed away nasty bloody things. I put the head of an old sweeping brush in one to try and jam it to see if the auto reverse system worked but it just grabbed hold of the brush head and ripped the handle out of my hand and i thought what a great way to dispose of a body :classic_laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Accidental deaths the way to go, no need to try n cover it up then. The xripper reminded me of a guy that came into A&E after sticking both his hands into a wood chipper to unjam it, unfortunately it did and well you can guess the rest, he screamed a lot. Turns out quite a few people get pulled into them every year, a grim end ay!

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Accidental deaths the way to go, no need to try n cover it up then. The xripper reminded me of a guy that came into A&E after sticking both his hands into a wood chipper to unjam it, unfortunately it did and well you can guess the rest, he screamed a lot. Turns out quite a few people get pulled into them every year, a grim end ay!

who the hell sticks their hands into something like that with the device turned on?

5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

who the hell sticks their hands into something like that with the device turned on?

The 200+ injuries and deaths a year would suggest there’s a few wallies that do. Suppose when you work with it everyday it’s easy to become complacent 🤷‍♀️ 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

The 200+ injuries and deaths a year would suggest there’s a few wallies that do. Suppose when you work with it everyday it’s easy to become complacent 🤷‍♀️ 

Err really? It wouldn't matter how many years I'd worked with something like that.......my hands are going nowhere near it......send these people a Darwin award 

• Haha 1

thought about this and its perfect , you wont need to get rid of the body, but there is a sacrifice ....

cliff top walk with your dog , no cameras about , push your victim over the cliff , then chuck the dog over with its lead attached to its collar... dog pulled him over officer ...

• Haha 2

This is hard to believe but it’s true. The man who owned the neighbouring farm was a friend since forever, I’ve known him and his sons since I was 16. To say he was a character is an understatement, his ears probably burned often, words like bastard and twat were regularly used by people talking about him. He loved to say what he thought and balls to the consequences. For him the ruder the better and there were a fair few people that hated him. I found him highly entertaining watching him upsetting people’s sensibilities with foul language and pointed observations was quite entertaining. He had fallen out badly on different occasions with his wife (they split up and were divorcing), his son (he was cut off and never spoken to again) and was just about to evict his daughter, her husband and his grandchildren from a farm they were failing to turn a profit on which would leave them homeless. Anyway 2017 while all this bollo was going on he was reportedly working on his own and was crushed to death by his own low loader bucket. The police concluded the dog did it. I kid you not. They decided the dog pushed the lever and brought the bucket down on him, case closed!

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

This is hard to believe but it’s true. The man who owned the neighbouring farm was a friend since forever, I’ve known him and his sons since I was 16. To say he was a character is an understatement, his ears probably burned often, words like bastard and twat were regularly used by people talking about him. He loved to say what he thought and balls to the consequences. For him the ruder the better and there were a fair few people that hated him. I found him highly entertaining watching him upsetting people’s sensibilities with foul language and pointed observations was quite entertaining. He had fallen out badly on different occasions with his wife (they split up and were divorcing), his son (he was cut off and never spoken to again) and was just about to evict his daughter, her husband and his grandchildren from a farm they were failing to turn a profit on which would leave them homeless. Anyway 2017 while all this bollo was going on he was reportedly working on his own and was crushed to death by his own low loader bucket. The police concluded the dog did it. I kid you not. They decided the dog pushed the lever and brought the bucket down on him, case closed!

The dog worked out who paid for the neutering.

• Haha 1