Fourth Weekend in April

XTreme

Livin' the dream here.....

1395613747_Screenshot2021-04-23085802.jpg.93360b9f919a19ddf40a3d1f317b77c6.jpg

.......and even if it wasn't pissing down, I couldn't leave the fucking town anyway.

So wherever you are, your weekend has to be better than mine!

Doesn't it? :classic_unsure:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bruce said:

If you haven't gobbled a Black Boy you havent gobbled is this weekend's mantra ?

Let me get this styraight, this website doesnt charge a fee to read chit like this? Amazing. :thud:

• Haha 1

Just now, XTreme said:

I don't want to see Bruce dressed up in rubber!

Andy Richter Eye Roll GIF

Maybe he could bounce like a rubber ball, people would like him if he could bounce. ?

• Haha 1

Going for a ride on Bagheera shortly, taking the backroads into town and picking up a new battery for him.  YEAH!!

Then back home to try out some new yard tools I got yesterday.  A new gas powered Grass Trimmer that looks badass and some cutters that could cut fingers off nicely.  :littleguy:

Also working on a new video this weekend and plan to get out on Charlotte as well.  ?. The weather looks......lol, as if that matters to me......I just ride.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Going for a ride on Bagheera shortly, taking the backroads into town and picking up a new battery for him.  YEAH!!

Then back home to try out some new yard tools I got yesterday.  A new gas powered Grass Trimmer that looks badass and some cutters that could cut fingers off nicely.  :littleguy:

Also working on a new video this weekend and plan to get out on Charlotte as well.  ?. The weather looks......lol, as if that matters to me......I just ride.

Planning to go far Michelle?

A rain storm (or as you brits call it, a normal Friday) seems to have settled in today, tomorrow I'll brave it to go have my new tires put on the bike. Then nothing much planned.

• Like 1

Got a trail riding day with the TRF on Sunday heading out to Rockfield. tomorrow the wife is expecting me to do some decorating but she has more chance of climbing Everest in slippers than me doing that tomorrow :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Got a trail riding day with the TRF on Sunday heading out to Rockfield. tomorrow the wife is expecting me to do some decorating but she has more chance of climbing Everest in slippers than me doing that tomorrow :classic_laugh:

I just love decorating ?????????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

OMG !! are you going to ride 'London Road'  :classic_unsure:

12 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

No but we will be close to it, i'm following for a change some of the lanes on route I've not done so should be interesting ?

Can you get the disasters on film Fred? That'll give us an SEO boost!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Can you get the disasters on film Fred? That'll give us an SEO boost!

There will be a few with Go Pro's so should get some footage one of the reasons i volunteered to go last man  :classic_laugh:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, XTreme said:

Planning to go far Michelle?

No, unfortunately both time and available roads are not in my favour when it comes to riding right now.

So I make the best of what I have, every minute is worth it. :littleguy:

Some day in the near future I plan to be living on the road, so I will be able to go far and wide then. ?

• Like 3

Just got pulled in the car by the Guardia Civil doing spot checks.

Probably making sure that no outsiders are in the town because the perimetral restriction is in effect - nobody goes out and nobody comes in.

• Thanks 1

I phoned work yesterday, just to make sure I was due back on Monday... "Oh no" they said, we've had a load more cancellations so won't be starting back till the 3rd may.  I wonder if they'd have actually told me before monday morning if I hadn't phoned?  so, another week of furlough for me! 

This weekend, i will be riding.... not far, but riding.  We're still restricted to 10 km from home ( straight line distance) BUT, are allowed beyond that for neccessary shopping or services.  So I have found a barber about 30 km away ( the one I usually use is closed as it's inside a shopping mall) so I'm due there this afternoon. I might get lost on the way home...

tomorrow I have worked out a route of around 140km that stays within the confines of the 10km perimiter... so some serious adventuring :thud: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Bruce said:

LoL Mr Negative as always. Warm enough to swim. We're just having brunch and then putting the water toys out.

You dressed in rubber yet Bruce? :classic_laugh:

7 minutes ago, Tym said:

From flouncers to bouncers, we have it all. ?

If Bruce flounced would he thereafter be known as "Flouncing Boater?" :classic_unsure: