Fourth Weekend in April

XTreme

@Swagman......I'm always sorry to see people leave, and when they do I'm always bewildered.

Because you and I have experience of other forums where things are very, very different to here.

I'm talking about the sort of places where people are looking for arguments, sniping, ganging-up, and Mods/Admin are abusing their authority.

And yet some people tell me they like it in places like that. 

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

@Swagman......I'm always sorry to see people leave, and when they do I'm always bewildered.

Because you and I have experience of other forums where things are very, very different to here.

I'm talking about the sort of places where people are looking for arguments, sniping, ganging-up, and Mods/Admin are abusing their authority.

And yet some people tell me they like it in places like that. 

Yeah I know what you mean, admins think they are the police, not really fun places to me, I much prefer this place to others I’ve been on.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Yeah I know what you mean, admins think they are the police, not really fun places to me, I much prefer this place to others I’ve been on.

The thing is, there'll always be the odd misunderstanding between members from time to time on any forum. But that can usually be defused and smoothed over and it's all forgotten. And that's how I see my role here.

You'll never see situations where Mods and Admins actually get abusive, and sometimes even threatening to members, on here. That's just unacceptable.

Yes......people will take the piss, and use profanities some other forums censor out. But it's not the words themselves, it's the intent behind them. And there's never any malice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

The thing is, there'll always be the odd misunderstanding between members from time to time on any forum. But that can usually be defused and smoothed over and it's all forgotten. And that's how I see my role here.

You'll never see situations where Mods and Admins actually get abusive, and sometimes even threatening to members, on here. That's just unacceptable.

Yes......people will take the piss, and use profanities some other forums censor out. But it's not the words themselves, it's the intent behind them. And there's never any malice.

who has done a runner Pete ?

3 minutes ago, skyrider said:

who has done a runner Pete ?

Bruce......on page 2 of this thread! You need to spend more time here Lionel.

Yes.....I know you'll miss one or two DIY tips in other places!

But that's better than missing out on a Live Flounce for reasons that nobody can even understand! :classic_laugh:

Tell him @Tym

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Bruce......on page 2 of this thread! You need to spend more time here Lionel.

Yes.....I know you'll miss one or two DIY tips in other places!

But that's better than missing out on a Live Flounce for reasons that nobody can even understand! :classic_laugh:

Tell him @Tym

think you could be right Pete (i must try harder :classic_laugh:)

I dunno, i think we should call the guardia coastal lifeboat types, Flouncing bouncing floater alert, Bruce at sea,

holding family in a small floating short bus type thing as human bumpers tied to the railing....

And this is the tail of the cast aways....

.... ? ....

• Haha 1

There's always been a few that goad each other on here. Sometimes I find it a little hurtful and even spiteful but they've always done it and I've grown accustomed although it's hard to tell if its friendly banter or more.
I think some of the newbies have prob read some and decided not to join in for this reason.

Sorry to see this happen again. Have a happy life Bruce.:wave:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Catteeclan said:

There's always been a few that goad each other on here.

Never been any different as you know Dave......they're too old to change now!

But FWIW I can't see anything in this thread that could possibly be seen as said in malice or even in bad taste. That's what makes it so bewildering.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Never been any different as you know Dave......they're too old to change now!

But FWIW I can't see anything in this thread that could possibly be seen as said in malice or even in bad taste. That's what makes it so bewildering.

Haven't been on since Friday so just read through the whole thing, obviously some missing but I've read much worse. We're getting touchy as we get older. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Catteeclan said:

Haven't been on since Friday so just read through the whole thing, obviously some missing but I've read much worse. We're getting touchy as we get older. 

The Lockdown getting to people?

Me thinks the Captain had a mutiny and took it out on me. I tried to be nice, really, this was me being nice, dint work, i guess im not good at it.?

• Haha 2

Back to my weekend dmanit. profile in courage, Loosenuts™ now can see at night! if Buck tries to ride this his spandex will melt!

_DSC1491.thumb.JPG.523414c469d3693584b616477ec8932f.JPG

I leave it up to @XTreme to detail the explanation on how this all is supposed to work! This isnt your average Honda peeps!

_DSC1495.thumb.JPG.6805432218105f775a0e5a6b9d2f94db.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tym said:

Back to my weekend dmanit. profile in courage, Loosenuts™ now can see at night! if Buck tries to ride this his spandex will melt!

I leave it up to @XTreme to detail the explanation on how this all is supposed to work! This isnt your average Honda peeps!

Get a shot outside and it could be a BOTM contender!

8 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Good stuff Tym but FFS get some proper size hose clips.

Means spending money, those are the last ones i had. Ride by and i;ll steal the ones off your bike. ?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Tym said:

Vey nice you been watching Musty1 on you tube @Tym.?

2 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

A quiet rainy Sunday here, so to warm up the house I thought to make some good old fashion chocolate chip cookies.  ??

9697D08A-CBEB-4207-8435-F065A7A35F52_1_201_a.jpeg

nice send some over here ?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

A quiet rainy Sunday here, so to warm up the house I thought to make some good old fashion chocolate chip cookies.  ??

9697D08A-CBEB-4207-8435-F065A7A35F52_1_201_a.jpeg

Can you make those without sugar please.

4 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Good stuff Tym but FFS get some proper size hose clips.

Re did everything the blue hose was rock hard. :littleguy:

_DSC1501.thumb.JPG.22747a1a24bdfee5295a2a2ea803a69b.JPG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Swagman said:

Can you make those without sugar please.

I could, BUT......

Really, the man insults my motorcycle and then asks for custom cookies......

WOW, you are a special one!

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

• Haha 3