Fourth Weekend in April

XTreme

Evenin’ all :wave:  How’s tricks?

I see in my absence you sent Bruce over the edge. Ive seen quite a lot of films featuring boats and theres always cabin fever or an insane captain theme in there somewhere so maybe he just drank too much seawater and will realise we cant survive without a slice of Bruce Butt?!

Anyway. Nice tech break.. apart from all the emails, messages, online banking and all the work that had to be done onbloodyline ?

Getting out for a ride tomoz, cant wait, meeting up with a couple of friends I haven’t seen for a very very long time due to Covid. Well thats the plan, one of them has just noticed his tyres on his new old bike are splitting and will have to get new ones asap but will it be done in time to meet up in Gloucestershire tomoz? In my pandemic shrunken world this now counts as a major event, the suspense is killing me :classic_laugh:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Swagman said:

Vey nice you been watching Musty1 on you tube @Tym.?

I built this thing in 2008 or 2009, my Pa was dying and i needed something to take my mind off that. She;s been a runner ever  since.... :littleguy:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Evenin’ all :wave:  How’s tricks?

I

Havnt had a nibble all day and ive been working my corner hard. :littleguy:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Tym said:

I built this thing in 2008 or 2009, my Pa was dying and i needed something to take my mind off that. She;s been a runner ever  since.... :littleguy:

Very nice it is too. Is it road legal? We have very strict rules about the power and speed allowed on bicycles n mobikes here.

12 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I see in my absence you sent Bruce over the edge. Ive seen quite a lot of films featuring boats and theres always cabin fever or an insane captain theme in there somewhere so maybe he just drank too much seawater and will realise we cant survive without a slice of Bruce Butt?!

Yes.......Bruce has sailed off into the sunset Caroline!

So that makes 3 flounces in the last couple of months! Impressive statistics it has to be said!

The thing is......it's just so awful here with Mods and Admins abusing their power, cliques ganging up, and people provoking arguments all the time.

It's getting so bad now that members have to pre-book their flounces!

What you say @Tym?

29 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Very nice it is too. Is it road legal? We have very strict rules about the power and speed allowed on bicycles n mobikes here.

Well....legally it cant be over 49cc's, if its not over 49cc's, the State of Connecticut doesnt care. Problem is i cant be sure i dint get the 66cc kit....i forget...?

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Tym said:

Well....legally it cant be over 49cc's, if its not over 49cc's, the State of Connecticut doesnt care. Problem is i cant be sure i dint get the 66cc kit....i forget...?

Show @Slowlycatchymonkey your vid of you binning it Tym! :classic_laugh:

16 minutes ago, Tym said:

You can do what Ive seen done with some ebike conversion kits- just stick a sticker on there declaring its the correct power. Policemen like stickers ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

Muricans protesting about air really wouldn’t shock me.

Did you see those idiots in the UK protesting about lockdowns yesterday......and wearing the Star of David?

The Jewish community are not happy about it understandably.......I'm only a 25%er and I found it offensive!

Let's be honest.......equating having to stay in the house with the Holocaust is a bit of a stretch!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Did you see those idiots in the UK protesting about lockdowns yesterday......and wearing the Star of David?

The Jewish community are not happy about it understandably.......I'm only a 25%er and I found it offensive!

Let's be honest.......equating having to stay in the house with the Holocaust is a bit of a stretch!

Idiots. Not just a stretch I dont see any correlation. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Idiots. Not just a stretch I dont see any correlation. 

And tomorrow it's all going to blow.

fgt-min.jpg.c519b46bd71dfdea828e4d8f236ed6d1.jpg

Please note that I'm not breaking the Politics rule.......this is Covid related!

3 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

I could, BUT......

Really, the man insults my motorcycle and then asks for custom cookies......

WOW, you are a special one!

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

I am very special there’s only one never be another.????

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Tym said:

nice looking bike.?

• Like 1

Camping weekend with the Northern Califronia crowd.  Place is known as Songdog Ranch and it is about 1.5 hours north of me, at the end of Hwy 33.  

IMG_3286.thumb.JPG.afa863cfe32611bf6d8d3071902c9e16.JPGIMG_3285.thumb.JPG.66a6407882df36c39e715e1824ae6623.JPGIMG_3295.thumb.JPG.e2f990fb1baf56c8fd9ee26705162794.JPG

IMG_3283.thumb.JPG.ad8e35877c9dbac603e0ef00c57315a8.JPG

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

On 27/04/2021 at 03:00, Tym said:

Great pics @alfalfa, great part of the country to party! :littleguy:

There is an off highway vehicle park just to the east of here, as well.

• Like 1