Catteeclan cruises to Norwich!

Catteeclan

Took a long way round to Norwich first stop was for a Mcburger.
IMG_2729.thumb.JPG.af65de7160575c69dc7483a029a71e25.JPG

We went through Norwich to a bike park which is normally full of bikes but countered 6 including us. Not that we were stopping anyway. 

This is the roofs of the market with the flint guildhall in the back and a small remembrance garden to the left

.IMG_2730.thumb.JPG.8d47278b2174fee5ec6233b5a38e0026.JPG

The Forum, can't imagine much get disgust here but it does house the Library and the BBC amongst other things.

IMG_2732.thumb.JPG.41d3306b1f560b58f455dec8c3a4ddaa.JPG

Norwich town hall, how ugly.

IMG_2731.thumb.JPG.3b9d8a7b0fd7d1b2c87999c7fbfe4394.JPG

Quick stop for the Norfolk country side pic. We're losing so much for housing here it's nice to see an open field with no signs up with planning notifications.IMG_2736.thumb.JPG.851cfa5719e585c5ffa82c75ca07753e.JPG

IMG_2733.thumb.JPG.df5e8f595a6c41a5bd6edb2919fe30d8.JPG

Lots of houses going up all over the eastern counties but since the completion of the northern bypass, (Norwich) planning has been given to so many new estates. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I know how dumb this question is but I’m gonna ask anyway- Does Norfolk have any mountainous bits or is it all flat?

We have hills and lots of flat stuff, that is all

• Like 1

I was very taken with Norfolk. Went there a couple of years ago to get some custom mudguards made and then again last year to buy a Bandit. Nice roads as in good tarmac and empty. Guy told me Norfolk seems to miss the crap weather too and ever since then when I look at the forecast over that way its better than the rest of the country? How?!

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That's a very comprehensive geographical synopsis there Dave!

season 2 lol GIF

I should add lots of new housing estates.

We don't stop much when we get out as we don't need the bog or a fag stop ever ten mins.

Didn't think their was enough content for its own thread.

• Like 1

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I was very taken with Norfolk. Went there a couple of years ago to get some custom mudguards made and then again last year to buy a Bandit. Nice roads as in good tarmac and empty. Guy told me Norfolk seems to miss the crap weather too and ever since then when I look at the forecast over that way its better than the rest of the country? How?!

I live next to the sea and there's not many forecasts get it right.

1 minute ago, Catteeclan said:

I should add lots of new housing estates.

We don't stop much when we get out as we don't need the bog or a fag stop ever ten mins.

Didn't think their was enough content for its own thread.

Any and all content is good Dave!

We even allow Bruce's ass FFS.......so we're not proud.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

been boating on the broads a few times

• Like 1

I wonder how many times I've used that bike park in my misspent youth?  My CM125 used to know the road from watton to Norwich on it's own I reckon.  The Forum wsn't there in those days though. 

@Slowlycatchymonkey I was member of the the Norfolk Mountain Rescue team for a short while...  :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Bruce said:

how about less of my ass. 

Word on the street is your ass is involved in Clive's flounce.....and his subsequent Reggie Perrin behaviour!

46 minutes ago, Bruce said:

how about less of my ass. We've all been exposed to your ginger pubes and so shell shocked nobody mentions it yet my ass is in every second sentence you utter. How about creating a fan club for my ass. You can wave flags an everything.

we have had enough of exposures getting more like camera city every day ?