Its the weekend bottom feeders!

Tym

On your bright side the sturgeon is still the biggest sucker! lol

Looking like nice weather here, got tons of outside work to do.

:wave:

• Like 2

Instead of the predicted snow we now get this!

367408160_Screenshot2021-03-19093402.jpg.3d5d0342a968a964c2dee16d07b2e51a.jpg

Tomorrow don't look too clever but Sunday looks like Styling and Profiling!

I'm still locked in this province though!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bruce said:

get new wetsuits. Covid made everyone fat.

My wetsuit might be to big, last time i wore it i was 20 llbs heavier, i have a pic somewhere its horrid the way i look in it, you know pics make anyone look fat, right? Look what a pic did to your ass shot...lol

Wetsuits are made to be warm, i cant stand even kinda cool water. I wont touch salt water until late august here, the stuff is still 36f in the bay now. Thats nad killing water temps. :littleguy:

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Well this Saturday I will be bunkering little ship with water and fuel. Doing a laundry run on all her winter bedding and taking her for a short sea trial in readiness for when Drakeford shouts GO!  I also need to mount some sturdier davits for HydraBish and get new wetsuits. Covid made everyone fat.

Sailing Report needed......without the ass shot if possible!

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Sailing Report needed......without the ass shot if possible!

Wetsuits are the original spandex. Found the old fat pic to inspire Bruce to show off some more and not feel bad about the rash thing. :wave:

14615821_1421625041200642_2020304776162267002_o.jpg.0be17ed562623d3628792fc4f0a9bff9.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Tym said:

Wetsuits are the original spandex. Found the old fat pic to inspire Bruce to show off some more and not feel bad about the rash thing. :wave:

14615821_1421625041200642_2020304776162267002_o.jpg.0be17ed562623d3628792fc4f0a9bff9.jpg

Nice bit of 'sucking in your breath' there Tymeeeh  :littleguy:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Nice bit of 'sucking in your breath' there Tymeeeh  :littleguy:

I regulary practice bringing my 02 saturation levels into the 92-94% range, for those, oh look, a chick! moments... :littleguy:

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Tym said:

On your bright side the sturgeon is still the biggest sucker! lol

Looking like nice weather here, got tons of outside work to do.

:wave:

yep been mowing grass today 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mawsley said:

And done. 

So now I’m going to strip off and wander into ladies’ bathrooms because I’ve probably got invisible shit going on. I hope to dog I got invisibility. I’m complaining got the NHS if I haven’t. 

00E59EB1-0BF7-4880-A7F1-E4E65156219F.jpeg

With any luck on the next sunny day you;ll be frolicking naked in the Welsh country side chasiing the pretty one around... :littleguy:

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Tym said:

With any luck on the next sunny day you;ll be frolicking naked in the Welsh country side chasiing the pretty one around... :littleguy:

English are banned from entering Wales......so that avenue of pleasure has been closed for him.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

English are banned from entering Wales......so that avenue of pleasure has been closed for him.

Good, i hate having to ask how to tell the sheep apart again... :classic_unsure:

• Haha 1

I've had my day off work lay in and just finished breakfast, now waiting for my morning constitutional and then its off to work. The mothering laws fence blew down 2 weeks ago and i'm using the timber i stripped from my shuttering in the front garden to rebuild it, this is recycling at its finest it was used for shuttering down my mates house a couple of years ago then at mine and now is going to be a permanent part of a fence. Spent a the last two weeks drying it out and treating it with wood preserver so its ready to go even if i'm not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

*cough* English?

Go cancel your fucking account. You’ve come out with a fair few insults over the years but that one is way below the belt. 

Fucking English. When have I ever posted like a whiney little bitchtits? [This post notwithstanding] 

I’ve never traced my lineage, but if I did you could put money on me being related to Owain Glyndwr. 1. I’m pretty kinglike and 2. I like castles - genetic, see?

Fucking English. 

I believe the criteria is where you were born......and where your was father born?

My answers are Swansea and Swansea!

Over to you Dave?

answer GIF

• Thanks 1