Beemer Boys in Baul!

XTreme

For the first time in 5 years I had somebody out with me......my mate Tony the Tools on his 2012 BMW G650GS.

And I took him to see the abandoned railway station and old iron bridge in Baul as he'd never been there before!

This particular station is OK.....but I could do with more misery, devastation and ruins really.

It was a round trip of 150kms! No Beemers blew up.....and Tony managed to avoid falling off the Iron Bridge, because I tipped him off where the broken bits were.

Cos if he falls 200 feet to the ground and suffers death and dismemberment how the fuck am I going to get bits fitted on my bike?

gs161.jpg

gs161a-min.jpg

gs161c-min.jpg

gs161d-min.jpg

gs162.jpg

gs162a-min.jpg

gs162b-min.jpg

gs162c-min.jpg

gs163.jpg

gs163a-min.jpg

gs163b-min.jpg

gs163c-min.jpg

gs163d-min.jpg

gs163e-min.jpg

gs163f-min.jpg

gs164.jpg

• Like 4

The stereo system is good on your bike, BMW of course, so I suppose it ought to be. Can't even hear the wind noise over the music.

That last picture of the two bikes facing the camera. You know how you see shapes in stuff and once seen it never really goes away? When I look at the headlights I am now only seeing the Polar bear from the foxes glacier mint advert looking over his shoulder and flashing his tea towel holder at me.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

The stereo system is good on your bike, BMW of course, so I suppose it ought to be. Can't even hear the wind noise over the music.

That last picture of the two bikes facing the camera. You know how you see shapes in stuff and once seen it never really goes away? When I look at the headlights I am now only seeing the Polar bear from the foxes glacier mint advert looking over his shoulder and flashing his tea towel holder at me.

Oh ffs thanks for that. Hoping as it wasn’t my thought it won’t stick ?

45 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

troll GIF

45 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

The beemers look like they had a good day. ?

That bridge looks fun to ride over. :littleguy:

No vehicular access Michelle!

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

@XTreme, now that you have a sidestand puck, are you parking with the wheel pointing outwards because you miss the comic lean?

Seems like a nice area to ride around.

I just park it whichever way it ends up when I stop Pedro! :classic_laugh:

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I just park it whichever way it ends up when I stop Pedro! :classic_laugh:

I meant steering wheel pointing left or right. Right means more lean.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I meant steering wheel pointing left or right. Right means more lean.

Maybe I was steering the bike in that direction just before I came to a stop?

The thing is I don't really know what I do......I just do whatever it is that I do. I'm incapable of analysing anything. :classic_laugh: