Jokes, your best your worse and all the rubbish on the internet between

Slowlycatchymonkey

18 hours ago, boboneleg said:

When I was about 14 I got a police caution for lobbing one of those in the river ................

disappointed come on GIF

I knew this place was full of criminals.

Arrested Development Mistake GIF

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Buckster said:

I knew this place was full of criminals.

Arrested Development Mistake GIF

From what I remember the copper told my Mum it wouldn't be recorded.  When he was gone she gave me a clip around the ear and then told me that the copper was a wanker :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

I used to deliver to the Hoover factory in Merthyr back in the day. there were some women who worked there that were VERY easy to please :classic_unsure:

At the innocent age of 16 i had to work at a place called Alexon House they used to make women's clothing there i think, it was full of women and the older ones were the worst all heckling me wolf whistling and grabbing my arse it was worse than what men on building sites done to women walking by i didn't know what to do or where to look LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

I used to deliver to the Hoover factory in Merthyr back in the day. there were some women who worked there that were VERY easy to please :classic_unsure:

When I was a teenager Ii worked in the Gul Wetsuits factory, roughly 15 men and around 80 female machinists.  The works dos were epic.     

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

At the innocent age of 16 i had to work at a place called Alexon House they used to make women's clothing there i think, it was full of women and the older ones were the worst all heckling me wolf whistling and grabbing my arse it was worse than what men on building sites done to women walking by i didn't know what to do or where to look LOL

So you were gay when you were 16

19 hours ago, busabeast said:

So you were gay when you were 16

I thought i answered this earlier today but no i was bloody scared most of the women were 40+ and were crude as fuck, their mouths were like sewers and i hadn't heard or experienced anything like it before. In layman's terms they were female versions of Pete :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I thought i answered this earlier today but no i was bloody scared most of the women were 40+ and were crude as fuck, their mouths were like sewers and i hadn't heard or experienced anything like it before. In layman's terms they were female versions of Pete :classic_laugh:

Factory girls are fucking wild!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

i think they were far worse than men back then. 

They always have been!

The girls in Mettoys in Fforestfach were quite accommodating back in the day.

• Haha 4

I'm not even going to start on the laundry girls when I was a driver for Clifton Cleaning in my early twenties .  There was one girl (married) who dyed her hair blonde and tried to convince me that she was her sister (single) just to try and get me to go out with her :classic_blink:

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, XTreme said:

Factory girls are fucking wild!

I will tell you a tale from when I was 16.  I had a temporary job working in the rubber factory, making medical supplies like the plungers in syringes and similar little things.    Anyway these things were moulded in sheets and then trimmed by presses.    Working in the trim room were mostly women and working in the press deck were men.  There were many more women than men.  Anyway I was the QC in the trim room so working with the women.    The times I got touched up as you had to bend and reach unter the trim presses to get a sample to test.  Twas a daily occurrence and it was always the married women 35+ doing it.  But it was 1982 and that was normal accepted behaviour in that workplace.    When I left to go back and work for my dad, on the last day the women tied me to a tea trolly pulled my pants down and tied a ribbon around my dick then pushed the trolly around the trim room for all to see.  Thank fuck there were no camera phones then.    As you can imagine there was little to no supervision in the trim room as long as the work was done nobody cared.  Looking back now twas pretty grim but  I don't remember being outraged or scarred by it, not that I would recommend it.    Can you imagine the furore if something like that happened now.  😳

• Like 1
  • Haha 4