Jokes, your best your worse and all the rubbish on the internet between

Slowlycatchymonkey

42 minutes ago, Tango said:

Brilliant!

Saw them live 3 times including that Brizzle one. Don't think anyone has ever surpassed them for slapstick.

They used to deliberately script in mistakes because it got them the best laughs but a lot of them were genuine. I love the Prison Stephen Fry one where Rik Mayall desperately tries to think of a comeback and can't 😆  He had an f'in enormous presence in real life. Gutted when he tipped his quad he wasn't the same after that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Saw them live 3 times including that Brizzle one. Don't think anyone has ever surpassed them for slapstick.

They used to deliberately script in mistakes because it got them the best laughs but a lot of them were genuine. I love the Prison Stephen Fry one where Rik Mayall desperately tries to think of a comeback and can't 😆  He had an f'in enormous presence in real life. Gutted when he tipped his quad he wasn't the same after that. 

Funnily enough it was the Brizzle bit that prompted me to post it on here! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Six30 said:

64783-df68a222-f600-4695-acb7-68f4f41bb2

I don't think I'd contemplate going out with someone who didn't have a driving licence unless it was for medical reasons. If they didn't have a car fair enough but those lazy bastards who expect everyone else to chauffeur them about get on my pip. 

My friends husband doesn't drive and now his parents are elderly (and living in another county) she has to spend all her spare time driving him up and down. Selfish twat.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I don't think I'd contemplate going out with someone who didn't have a driving licence unless it was for medical reasons. If they didn't have a car fair enough but those lazy bastards who expect everyone else to chauffeur them about get on my pip. 

My friends husband doesn't drive and now his parents are elderly (and living in another county) she has to spend all her spare time driving him up and down. Selfish twat.

what if he had no car but a massive Custard Chucker ?

• Haha 5

13 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

If he was so useless he couldn’t get himself a driving licence it’s pretty much a given he’d be useless with any sized custard chucker too. 

How much custard could a custard chucker chuck if a custard chucker could chuck custard?

• Haha 1