Jokes, your best your worse and all the rubbish on the internet between

Slowlycatchymonkey

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

There's people saying their Corgis are distraught, others are seeing the Queen's face in the clouds, and now they're taking their parents' ashes to see a coffin that the Queen isn't even in!

This is peak Brass Eye!

I promised myself i wouldn't troll you tonight but your making that promise really difficult to keep :classic_laugh:

• Haha 6

Sad news today from the Nestle factory where a member of staff was seriously injured when a pallet of chocolate bars fell nearly fifty feet from warehouse shelving and crushed him beneath. The problem was further compounded by his fellow staff members taking so long to help him. Every time he shouted “The Milky Bars are on me!” everyone just cheered.

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, Buckster said:

Sad news today from the Nestle factory where a member of staff was seriously injured when a pallet of chocolate bars fell nearly fifty feet from warehouse shelving and crushed him beneath. The problem was further compounded by his fellow staff members taking so long to help him. Every time he shouted “The Milky Bars are on me!” everyone just cheered.

Did you go back to 1974 and get that one

• Haha 3