Welcome Slowlycatchymonkey

Admin

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It's not the end of the world is it Clive? Life goes on.....nobody died, and in a hundred years time nobody's going to give a shit anyway.

Someone can still die, just say the word.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

@Grasshopper's Ride This was the first day I had it. Not quite so shiny now, not far off though it’s well cared for and the bars have successfully stopped any damage ?

82F10539-8985-4D0D-8672-2C1C3EC25E9A.jpeg

They are a good chick bike, not too much power to overwhelm your girly sensibilities.

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Says the guy who rides the best selling women’s brand... probably slowly to a nearby cafe once a month ?

41FCD512-3EF1-4265-86D6-F91F10BED1F2.jpeg

That pillion seat needs you.

Just now, Buckster said:

That pillion seat needs you.

What is this ‘pillion seat’’ you speak of? It’s not something I’ve experienced. Is it the bit at the back I strap my tent and spare tyre to or in your case probably some biscuits and your weekly copy of Grazia?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

What is this ‘pillion seat’’ you speak of? It’s not something I’ve experienced. Is it the bit at the back I strap my tent and spare tyre to or in your case probably some biscuits and your weekly copy of Grazia?

I’m more of a cosmo man.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Is there a joke thread on here? When I was looking for the Himalayan pic I saw a joke I’d not seen for yonks and was going to post it.

General chat or as an answer to anything that Bruce posts.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tym said:

Is it to early to ask for free medical advice? lol

More like too late, jacked it in a couple of years ago. Now only available for life and death stuff and then only if I like them otherwise I’m happy to leave ‘em croaking at the side of the road ?

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

@Grasshopper's Ride This was the first day I had it. Not quite so shiny now, not far off though it’s well cared for and the bars have successfully stopped any damage ?

82F10539-8985-4D0D-8672-2C1C3EC25E9A.jpeg

Great shot, I look back at some of the first days I had mine and the photos, and I think to myself, how have I managed to get my bike so dirty.  You know the kind of dirt that never comes off.  Which is ok, the Himalayan's look good dirty. ?

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Well Thankyou very much everyone for a marvellous first day. See you sometime tomoz. Goodnight strange internet people. 

Twats , you mean Twats :classic_smile:

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

and I think to myself, how have I managed to get my bike so dirty. 

No......never experienced that trauma! 

What about you @Tym?

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Great shot, I look back at some of the first days I had mine and the photos, and I think to myself, how have I managed to get my bike so dirty.  You know the kind of dirt that never comes off.  Which is ok, the Himalayan's look good dirty. ?

They definitely do look better dirty. 
I nearly sold mine once (big mistake I won’t repeat) got as far as leaving it at the dealers (they were selling it for me) woke bolt upright next morning... nooooo raced up and retrieved it. 
Took it straight to the Overlander festival where every bike is dirty (festival for people have done or are interested in RTW travel) it was so shiny, looked brand new all coated in some sort of silicone, even the exhaust had been returned to its original shiny colour. Folk kept looking at it and me sideways, felt like a fraud ?muchos embarrassing ?

• Haha 2