Welcome Slowlycatchymonkey

Admin

18 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I am now.

Your in for a very dull time then but the idea of you spending time on a knitting forums is good. We’re doing pink glitter tea cosies this week. If you need a hand with the stitching up.... 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Your in for a very dull time then but the idea of you spending time on a knitting forums is good. We’re doing pink glitter tea cosies this week. If you need a hand with the stitching up.... 

I’m actually an expert at stitch ups.

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Cheers for that. American counterculture must be doing the rounds at the moment. I just bought Hunter S Thompson’s Hell’s Angels to read. Sonny Barger said he’s a chicken shit journalist who sensationalised everything to sell books. So we’ll see 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Oh hello. Welcome to the forum. You sound like a well balanced and amenable bint. Before you're jaded by the folk here I wonder if you can settle something for me. Does this look like a rash to you? I'm told it's a rash but it's not monkeybutt.

Dont touch, Prickles has laid claim. Wouldn't want to start a fight

Lxwnqei.jpg

Hmm well as a nurse who jacked it in a couple of years ago I’m dredging my memory banks for the name.. I think it might be ‘Imanarseitis’ the only cure is rear injection.. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Hmm well as a nurse who jacked it in a couple of years ago I’m dredging my memory banks for the name.. I think it might be ‘Imanarseitis’ the only cure is rear injection.. 

He is into that.

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Best quote ever. :littleguy:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Who was it on here who messaged me then? I genuinely thought you’d all just got bored. I didn’t realised lots of hands had been slapped and who’s driving the new world order that led to the commotion?

It was me. Pete asked me to contact you as he hadn’t had a shag for ages and fancied his chances.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Skippy said:

It was me. Pete asked me to contact you as he hadn’t had a shag for ages and fancied his chances.

You've fucked up my chances now Ray.....you twat!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Thanks @Skippy for giving me the link. I’ve read some of your posts, could you delete me from your contacts now ????

Playing hard to get eh? I’m surprised because Pete said you were dead easy. ??

14 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Thanks @Skippy for giving me the link. I’ve read some of your posts, could you delete me from your contacts now ????

He's one of those London types.....you know what they're like!

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

No your a bit mixed up (I had been warned you can be), he was talking about your Mama

I was an orphan so hard to know. ?