Welcome Slowlycatchymonkey

Admin

3 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

No where is like this place, it is like a portal in-between insanity and madness

Thanks Michelle! Good to know that the plan is working!

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

@Grasshopper's Ride is your Himalayan your off road or sight seeing bike?

My Himalayan is for gravel travel, so back roads and dirt most of the time, except for the in-between bits on the highway to the gravel. ?  Now I do enjoy the sights on it too of course, landscapes, mountain ranges, coastal views, all that good stuff.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

Surely this is not the real @Slowlycatchymonkey what the fook you doing here , leave this place before its to late , its a terrible place full of  @XTreme bollox and his little bitches.

but in the mean time.....

well hello

s-l1000.jpg

You had permission from Coffee Blender to post here?

• Haha 1

@Grasshopper's Ride  they are great on gravel and tracks, a very trustworthy bike, they just go where you point them and absorb whatever’s beneath them (within reason) and they’re great for taking in the view, they just chug along with minimal input leaving you free to enjoy the sights. Love mine ?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Surely this is not the real @Slowlycatchymonkey what the fook you doing here , leave this place before its to late , its a terrible place full of  @XTreme bollox and his little bitches.

but in the mean time.....

well hello

s-l1000.jpg

Oh jeez it is you and yer tis the real slowly. Thanks for the warning, I’ve received a very warm welcome full of more insults n misogyny than you can shake a stick at.. gonna stick around and laugh  at  with the wildlife ?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You had permission from Coffee Blender to post here?

ive been throwing your name about other there saying you want to come back , but to scared and embarrassed to go back on your most dramatic of flounces.

what you say @Clive

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

ive been throwing your name about other there saying you want to come back , but to scared and embarrassed to go back on your most dramatic of flounces.

As you know, I've moved on! And all the better for it TBH.

I'm sure they'll find somebody else to do Ride Reports for them.......however, replacing my personality and charisma is going to be a lot, lot harder.

But I'm rooting for them nevertheless!

1 minute ago, Clive said:

Like me, I doubt he would return, as I certainly would not, i would not give them the satisfaction of thinking I had returned with my tail in-between my legs seeking their forgiveness for my sins and willing to bend to the rules set by admin and knob head mods.

Only a pathetic little bitch would take it wouldn't they Clive?

michael bluth agree GIF

22 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

@Grasshopper's Ride  they are great on gravel and tracks, a very trustworthy bike, they just go where you point them and absorb whatever’s beneath them (within reason) and they’re great for taking in the view, they just chug along with minimal input leaving you free to enjoy the sights. Love mine ?

I was reading your response thinking to myself, only someone who has ridden a Himalayan would know these things.

YOU MUST STAY....please, cool people like you don't stop here often....lol

What year is yours?  Photos are always welcome! :littleguy:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

I was reading your response thinking to myself, only someone who has ridden a Himalayan would know these things.

YOU MUST STAY....please, cool people like you don't stop here often....lol

What year is yours?  Photos are always welcome! :littleguy:

Yer they do stop by here cos they’re all here, slightly deranged and bent out of shape but I recognise the signs of shabby cool ?

I have every intention of sticking around, it’s got a good feel, like no-ones taking themselves too seriously ?

I do have a Himalayan it’s 2018. I got one cos I was going on a trip where the hired bike would be a Himalayan after that I knew how competent it was and couldn’t part with it. I’ll find a pic of it laters? 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I have every intention of sticking around, it’s got a good feel, like no-ones taking themselves too seriously

Nail on head! But one thing I will point out is that all these guys have ridden all their lives.......and we're all in our fifties and sixties.

Consequently there's a lot of experience here......and nobody feels the need to have to prove anything.

So we're just who we are.....and everybody is exactly the same in real life. Most of us go back 20 years with each other......so it's a bit late in the day for any of us to pretend we're anything different.

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Nail on head! But one thing I will point out is that all these guys have ridden all their lives.......and we're all in our fifties and sixties.

Consequently there's a lot of experience here......and nobody feels the need to have to prove anything.

So we're just who we are.....and everybody is exactly the same in real life. Most of us go back 20 years with each other......so it's a bit late in the day for any of us to pretend we're anything different.

just go with the flow

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That’s good to hear cos people with something to prove or frontage thats doesn’t match the innards are exhausting! 

• Like 1

Just now, skyrider said:

just go with the flow

Exactly! I've never hidden the fact that I'm a namby-pamby poser who doesn't know one end of a spanner from another.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

I know one end of a spanner from the other? but computer thingies..........clueless.....I am @XTreme In reverse.?

I've always said I only have two skillsets.....IT and riding bikes.

That's it......there's nothing else.....I am a completely useless man!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Clive said:

Like me, I doubt he would return, as I certainly would not, i would not give them the satisfaction of thinking I had returned with my tail in-between my legs seeking their forgiveness for my sins and willing to bend to the rules set by admin and knob head mods.

you old timers really take things to heart...

17 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Well Thankyou very much everyone for a marvellous first day. See you sometime tomoz. Goodnight strange internet people. 

You have a good nights sleep young lady.......you've had a busy day dealing with these humanoids!

41 minutes ago, Clive said:

It's called principles.................I take very little to heart.......ain't got one....it's a swinging brick.?

It's not the end of the world is it Clive? Life goes on.....nobody died, and in a hundred years time nobody's going to give a shit anyway.