So who's Bad to the Bone?

XTreme

Ladies and Gentlemen......may I present the newest member of our Internet Bad Boy Club....... @Swagman

Because it appears he's now got himself canned by another forum! And without even an Incomprehensible Warning PM first! He don't fuck about does he?

It just goes to show that even if you're a dribbling, incontinent, braindead twat in an Old Folks Home.....it doesn't mean that you're past kicking shit off on the Net.

So I hope you'll join me in congratulating him on his promotion to this elite level.

The downside is that we're now stuck with the old fucker forever! Cos nobody else will have him. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Ladies and Gentlemen......may I present the newest member of our Internet Bad Boy Club....... @Swagman

Because it appears he's now got himself canned by another forum! And without even an Incomprehensible Warning PM first! He don't fuck about does he?

It just goes to show that even if you're a dribbling, incontinent, braindead twat in an Old Folks Home.....it doesn't mean that you're past kicking shit off on the Net.

So I hope you'll join me in congratulating him on his promotion to this elite level.

The downside is that we're now stuck with the old fucker forever! Cos nobody else will have him. :classic_laugh:

It’s so nice to be welcomed into this elite bunch of mostly old gits??

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Swagman said:

It’s so nice to be welcomed into this elite bunch of mostly old gits??

Bad Old Gits though Keith! We're old and we just don't care!

Not even the phrase "Life in Prison" holds any fear for us now!

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Well i been a member since 2012 so it’s taken me a long time to be naughty.??

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

@Grasshopper's Ride will be along later to give you her theory on what could have caused this change in behaviour!

I do like a good theory, I’d like to see why and how I have suddenly become a person of interest.?

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Lone Amigo said:

My Baddest To the Bone bike was my 900 Eliminator.

a mate of mine had one of those, but a 1000 I thought... ot 1100cc? 

on the original subject... I'm bad to the bone

well me kneebones and shoulder bones and thigh bones are bad,   does that count? :classic_cool:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I didn't know you had any other attributes apart from being a cunt Chris?

Has @Buckster authorised this new attribute?

Oh puhlease..., if you think I need Bucksters validation you really are loosing the plot. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MooN said:

Oh puhlease..., if you think I need Bucksters validation you really are loosing the plot. 

Losing the plot? There's a Plot? Why wasn't I told?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Losing the plot? There's a Plot? Why wasn't I told?

where's @Swagman been banned from, didn't think the the old boy had it in him..

oh yeh @XTreme..... @Richzx6r has been back to the darker side  posting ... the swine,  im in charge over there now , i can discipline him , just let me know .

• Haha 1

Just now, Six30 said:

where's @Swagman been banned from, didn't think the the old boy had it in him..

oh yeh @XTreme..... @Richzx6r has been back to the darker side  posting ... the swine,  im in charge over there now , i can discipline him , just let me know .

As I understand it, his account has been restricted or suspended so he can't post as normal. Maybe his Colostomy Bag burst all over the "Good Morning" thread or something?

As for Rich, maybe an incomprehensible PM would straighten him up. @Clive tried sending him one here but he even confused himself writing it.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

@Grasshopper's Ride will be along later to give you her theory on what could have caused this change in behaviour!

Oh Yes, we have now come to identify this condition as "Petetus dermatitis"....starts with an itch and then before you can help yourself you are saying personal thoughts out loud.  :littleguy:

The rash will spread and you will no longer be in your right mind.  

No cure known to date....well there is one, but it involves hairy butts and a boat.

Best to just not itch! :rofl:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

Really!....I would not have known......was not into that kind of music.......more a Jim Reeves kinda guy!?

1970.....not my kind of music either.

Back then (and still the same now) it was more like......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr Fro said:

What happened then @Swagman?

I'm feeling a bit left ot of this exclusive club.

I have no idea went on tonight and saw my post are restricted, the only thing I did was ask one of the team if he wanted to come on here, got no reply from my PM and then I was a restricted poster, o well it’ll save me money I suppose.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

As I understand it, his account has been restricted or suspended so he can't post as normal. Maybe his Colostomy Bag burst all over the "Good Morning" thread or something?

As for Rich, maybe an incomprehensible PM would straighten him up. @Clive tried sending him one here but he even confused himself writing it.

@Clive don’t PM you will be restricted.