Pitiful Threads on Bike Forums!

XTreme

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

You ingrates!

You gotta understand that Google will knock us back Pedro.

We want no.1 for the search term "Adventure Motorcycles" not "Shit eating Iberian Beemer Boy". :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

I think you're very brave letting children and/ or teenagers clean your bikes. Did I tell you about how No1 daughter cleaned the car u gave her for her 18th?   ok it was my crappy old beaten up Yaris, but she went ahead and cleaned it thouroughly...

The couple of tree resin spots on the bonnet she decided would come off with some scotchbrite pan scourer stuff...

Neither me or her boyfriend ( who is an auto mechanic) will ever let her forget that....

• Haha 2

Lame threads?  I distintly remember somebody ( who's name should be silenced forever and buried in the concrete of an underpass along with it's owner) faking an accident, with phtos and the lot

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm sure many of you will remember Visordown 20 years ago....it was the biggest UK forum at the time. 

Then it was sold out to a corporate media company so the members all left and formed The Rev Counter in 2007.

And it looks like that's now closed and some of the members from there seem to have started another one nearly a year ago.....Rev to the Limit.

It's on phpBB software so it doesn't really look the part these days......but all the best to them.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Bruce said:

That was a Paul Leadsomething or other. I firmly believed in child labour

utf-8BSU1BRzAxNzcuanBn.jpg.a1b5826a5a76b1834d66bb4a021c2be7.jpg

Ren has employed that type of labour as well, I witnessed it first hand.  Even the dog joined in :classic_unsure:

• Haha 1

On 25/01/2021 at 23:29, MooN said:

Lame threads?  I distintly remember somebody ( who's name should be silenced forever and buried in the concrete of an underpass along with it's owner) faking an accident, with phtos and the lot

I remember that thread Chris... what an absolute twat he was...kept us entertained though..

7 hours ago, Toph said:

Although I hate to admit it.. can anyone remember my thread on Dell's birthday a few years ago?

Vaguely! Wasn't it where you kept insisting it was Dell's birthday and it wasn't? :classic_laugh:

31 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

He bloody loved bikes, what happened?

I'm not sure Dave.......him and his missus both had bikes, then they sold them years ago.

I don't think he has any interest in them now.