This is The Style 2021! Will the Beemer Explode?

XTreme

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No.....it's a Rotax engine! Exactly as it was when it was the F650.

And later models of those were actually assembled in Taiwan by Kymco.

Your engine is made by Loncin in China.

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Your engine is made by Loncin in China.

The Rotax engine is assembled by Loncin in China! Just because a Chinese person assembled the engine doesn't make it a Chinese engine! 

If you're using that as the yardstick, then if your Gay Harley engine was assembled by a Mexican guy in the factory then your bike is Mexican. 

BMW, as I understand it, use the Chinese to assemble a lot of their engines.....including cars. But they are not Chinese engines as you well know.

"The new G650GS is essentially the 2007 single-cylinder F650GS brought back into production with some minor modifications and with the engine assembled by Loncin in China instead of Rotax in Austria, but still using parts manufactured by Rotax in Europe".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_G650GS

My engine was made in Milwaukee and the bike was assembled in York, Pennsylvania. All American thanks. I will concede that your sewing machine engine is assembled using mainly european made parts that are then sent to China to be put together then painted and send to where Italy? 

6 minutes ago, Buckster said:

My engine was made in Milwaukee and the bike was assembled in York, Pennsylvania. All American thanks. I will concede that your sewing machine engine is assembled using mainly european made parts that are then sent to China to be put together then painted and send to where Italy? 

No......assembly is in Germany!

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

The Spanish spoken here in Andalucia is very different in terms of accent to that of Latino Spanish. Plus there's the Swansea accent as well......which will create more confusion.

But strange as it sounds, I can understand Latino Spanish when it's spoken much easier than Andalucian! Because they don't leave letters, and sometimes half the word itself out. And the just slur or chant what remains of it.

As I was told by an educated (very rare) Spanish friend.......Andalucian is the lazy man's way of speaking Spanish.

And by fuck are they lazy.......it's a national sport.

Learning Spanish in rural Andalucia is the equivalent to learning English in Glasgow!

That's exactly the same as learning Italian in Napoli, even the Italians don't understand Napolitan :classic_laugh:

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

That's exactly the same as learning Italian in Napoli, even the Italians don't understand Napolitan :classic_laugh:

Was your wife born in Italy Bob?

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Yes, but isn't Napolitan an altogether different dialect?

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Yes, but isn't Napolitan an altogether different dialect?

They do the same as Pete said , chop the ends of words , shorten them and all with a funny drawal.

Sicilian is even worse.

• Haha 1

Can I just add that I've got 4 bikes outside. 3 in sheds and one lives outdoors. They've all stood for longer than 2 months without being touched and I bet they'll all start.
What can we learn from this.:classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Can I just add that I've got 4 bikes outside. 3 in sheds and one lives outdoors. They've all stood for longer than 2 months without being touched and I bet they'll all start.

That you probably need a garage? :classic_unsure:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

They are Chinese.

• Haha 1

On 08/01/2021 at 07:10, Catteeclan said:

They are diesels.?

On 08/01/2021 at 07:10, Catteeclan said:

ops, battery flat on the TDM.:classic_laugh: