Pedro

Final vote for August BOTM  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which is August Bike Of The Month

• Grasshopper's Ride's black Royal Enfield Himalayan
    • Skippy's white Royal Enfield Himalayan
    • Sofia's Triumph Speed Triple RS

This poll is closed to new votes

Here are our three contenders for August Bike Of The Month, two Royal Enfield Himalayans and one Triumph Speed Triple. Cast your votes, and let's find out which bike goes on the banner next month.

@Grasshopper's Ride's Royal Enfield Himalayan, Bagheera in the lush forrest.

image.jpeg.a577022fd357791ea99e759ad95e250b.jpeg

@Skippy's Royal Enfield Himalayan, out on the mediterranean coast

image.jpeg.c7fd52768945c16e2eef77d9ad34880f.jpeg

@Sofia's Triumph Speed Triple RS, on top of a hill with the ocean in the distance.

image.png.38643a24f9682e626a5f6870840455ff.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Two-stage voting, it's like trying to get the Labour party back in power :classic_laugh:

That’s the only way to win, Labour is the 35hp party.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, XTreme said:

Where's that :twat:@Pedro to sort out this poll

Hasn't given himself food poisoning has he? :classic_unsure:

What do you mean, we're still in August, how do you know we won't have a surge of people voting on the last few hours?

To be honest, all of 11 votes is a little small turnout, I think you need to get on the case and send a notification to members next month, to let people know what's going down.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Pedro said:

What do you mean, we're still in August, how do you know we won't have a surge of people voting on the last few hours?

To be honest, all of 11 votes is a little small turnout, I think you need to get on the case and send a notification to members next month, to let people know what's going down.

I was thinking of doing a mass mail actually!

I'll sort one out in a few days time!

Congratulations @Grasshopper's Ride, Bagheera is Adventure Motorcycles' Bike Of The Month for August 2020, a rare but very sought after honor.  

rhyming leonardo dicaprio GIF

You have it in you to honor everyone with a few words, if you wish to do so.

Don't rest on your laurels, though! September is going to be fierce in competition and so far no-one has kept this title for a second month. Do you think you have what it takes?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This reminds me, Adventure Motorcycles Bike Of The Month is run on Lisbon time, because fuck you to the rest of the world. London is on the same time, so as luck had it you are in synch.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Congratulations @Grasshopper's Ride, Bagheera is Adventure Motorcycles' Bike Of The Month for August 2020, a rare but very sought after honor.  

You have it in you to honor everyone with a few words, if you wish to do so.

Don't rest on your laurels, though! September is going to be fierce in competition and so far no-one has kept this title for a second month. Do you think you have what it takes?

??  WOW......I just told Bagheera the news and he is very happy.  We just wanted to thank everyone who voted and for all the support.  This was a tight race and I would like to say, great job to all those who entered.  Long Live the Himalayan! ?? I should have gone into politics..... 

giphy.gif

• Haha 2