• Earache's Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere
    • Grasshopper's Ride's Royal Enfiel Himalayan
    • Moon's Triumph Tiger 800XC
    • Pedro's R1200GSA
    • Specs' CCM GP450 Adventure
    • Tym's Kawasaki KLR 650
    • XTreme's Suzuki VStrom 650

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/07/20 at 23:00

Gather around and cast your vote for the July 2020 edition of the Adventure Motorcycle Bike of The Month. There's fierce competition this month, a total of 9 bikes.

@alfalfa's BMW R1200GSA with special hotrod flames, riding Red Rock Pass. Showing you don't need to forego style to go on an epic ride.

image.thumb.jpeg.d3ad7709266201700460a3eea4611e39.jpeg

@boboneleg 's Yamaha T700 on a field of red flowers, surely about to get muddy

image.jpeg.bf4b31bd2ce8dc8ec36a1b8d5b6345d4.jpeg

@Earache's Yamaha XT1200Z Super Teneré, long distance and high altitude dirt rides are their thing. A proper sky over it.

image.jpeg.c04adec5a1f5d879c83f979518496657.jpeg

@Grasshopper's Ride 's trusty Bagheera, a Royal Enfiel Himalayan exploring dirt roads in search of scenic lakes

image.thumb.jpeg.42c42ea3b0baddf5df218f7d7331d266.jpeg

@MooN 's Triumph Tiger 800 XC on a rural France rideout

image.jpeg.33207e5253498635cdb4416d38378fa0.jpeg

@Pedro 's BMW R1200GSA, my own bike on a scenic view of the ocean south of Lisbon

image.thumb.png.8e219684191c894be32027d5202c6099.png

@Specs ' CCM GP450 Adventure, bringing Dakar flair to the UK, on a rare sunny day

image.jpeg.5890344e8fd855aa3f1c08f56bd6ecde.jpeg

@Tym 's Kawasaki KLR 650, Team Green proudly showing off it's new fuel tank on a ride to the beach

image.thumb.jpeg.893d53ba247241e8598c1d00bb3f500c.jpeg

@XTreme's Suzuki V-Strom 650 visiting an abandoned and possibly haunted train station in deserted Spain 

image.thumb.png.5269cfb1d9278db870b013dc427b809f.png

• Thanks 1

Pedro must have run the last amurican elections, predjudicing the vote against my photo with that hurtful statement about Flames!

?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, alfalfa said:

Pedro must have run the last amurican elections, predjudicing the vote against my photo with that hurtful statement about Flames!

?

Oh come one, I meant it as a complement

• Like 2

I voted for Moon's bike, because it is the only Triumph trail bike I ever liked looking at, and it also makes me want to ride in France, which is something I never wanted to before.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I voted for Moon's bike, because it is the only Triumph trail bike I ever liked looking at, and it also makes me want to ride in France, which is something I never wanted to before.

No.....you voted for him because he's a cunt.

Has @Buckster given his verdict yet?

• Haha 1

I was going to vote for @Tym, but then I realised the bike was abandoned pending being dropped in the water. Then I thought about @Specs but that made me feel sick so I will be voting for @Earache just because he is slightly less shit than the rest of you this month.

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I was going to vote for @Tym, but then I realised the bike was abandoned pending being dropped in the water. Then I thought about @Specs but that made me feel sick so I will be voting for @Earache just because he is slightly less shit than the rest of you this month.

Does this mean that @MooN isn't a cunt anymore?

Just now, XTreme said:

Does this mean that @MooN isn't a cunt anymore?

No he is still a cunt, but he is a cunt without my vote this month. I’m trying to spread the love.

Just now, Buckster said:

No he is still a cunt, but he is a cunt without my vote this month. I’m trying to spread the love.

He brought it on himself for sure!

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

He brought it on himself for sure!

His picture is shit, my picture is better and mine doesn’t even exist.

I think @Specs has the best pic, i like the angle the bike  pic is taken at, the rest of ya need to practice posing you machines for dramatic effect, pfft :littleguy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tym said:

I think @Specs has the best pic, i like the angle the bike  pic is taken at, the rest of ya need to practice posing you machines for dramatic effect, pfft :littleguy:

That’s only because he fell over when he was trying to take the picture.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

Oh come one, I meant it as a complement

I've a thick skin and have heard worse (should forward all Bruce's jealous comments), so i did take it as a compliment. ?

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

I'll take "being less shit" over being a cunt, any day.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Because of snow?

won’t everyone be snowed in or freezing?

For those in US and Canada......yes!

In Britain it'll mainly piss down for 6 months with the odd freeze up now and again.

I don't think @MooN's location in France is too clever either. Not as bad as Britain but nothing like ours!