First Play for TOTY 2020

XTreme

And it's been made by @Catteeclan.........who's been unable to see the site for a week. And it took him this long to let me know! :twat:

Reason he couldn't see the site? He managed to get himself blacklisted by the server Firewall. :twat:

What did he do? No idea.......but my suspicion is the :twat:tried to upload a partworn Death Wing into a post! :twat:

Please feel free to call him a :twat:and keep it in mind for December's TOTY vote!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

@Earache.......just to explain that TOTY is Twat of the Year!

It was an annual event on all previous forums of ours......voting takes place at Xmas!

Xmas, eh? Guess I'll have to lay low for 5 months so I'll be outta the running.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Earache said:

Xmas, eh? Guess I'll have to lay low for 5 months so I'll be outta the running.

There's also MOTY......Man of the Year! I'm sure you'll be in the running for that with your Ride Reports.

You got no hope of TOTY.......some of this lot are serious Twats! They've made a career out of it!

• Haha 1

On 22/07/2020 at 11:20, XTreme said:

There's also MOTY......Man of the Year!

The Un callled, its not a woke or inclusive policy to exclude those less then men like Bruces, and appears to support the patriarchy! Lesbians and Pantifa will have our nuts for breakfast! Break out the riot gear. :littleguy:

• Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Tym said:

The Un callled, its not a woke or inclusive policy to exclude those less then men like Bruces, and appears to support the patriarchy! Lesbians and Pantifa will have our nuts for breakfast! Break out the riot gear. :littleguy:

The Office Reaction GIF

42 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Who's Pantifa?

A bunch of white kids from the suburbs. They dress in black, and can always be found in a bunch. :littleguy:

c3f67a2c4502c639d86615cb05d14aa3e001ae1422aabe5af9a0c68c2889045d.jpeg.6bb480ce5fc7ba4b0fc2ac8764f0de35.jpeg

• Like 1