Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,743
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. You can put that on your beans on toast to replace the cheese
  2. I see your rapeseed shot and raise it with a proper bike
  3. Happy Birthday Scooter Enfield boy
  4. Oh yes !! Just in time for easter my Spanish cheese has arrived.
  5. I love the look of them but I suspect that I wouldn't enjoy the ride. (incase anyone wonders , I'm talking about the Enfields, NOT @Slowlycatchymonkey)
  6. You've got to wonder who lived there before, it overlooks the school and there's a wank tube on the side cabinet
  7. Been out in the garage this morning prepping the Tenere for the new owner. Montana 600 mount fitted and rear wheel removed ready to fit new tyre in work. I also put my number plate on a retention this morning so I've got to get a plate for the new reg.
  8. Little green men are welcomed by the BBC
  9. wot Tym said......... wot say you Bruce
  10. Nice one Michelle, can’t wait to see the rest of your journey
  11. Is that an E-Type Jag Pedro ?
  12. Absolutely, hundreds of bright green Suzuki's out there
  13. Does it have a doohickey........................... asking for a friend
  14. It feckin amazes me as well Bob, it amazes me that Joe Public get taken in by their lies. It's one of the reasons I gave up being a union official years ago, you're rowing against the tide as nobody stands together. Divide and conquer politics still rule PS. sorry about the politics
  15. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, we're rich compared to how the kids of today will have it when they reach our ages. Some of the poor sods will be working until they're 85 the way things are going .
  16. That's feckin hilarious when you put it like that
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy