Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,743
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. Brilliant story, there won't be any characters left like that before long.
  2. I fell asleep half way through all of this.........................
  3. There is a fly in the ointment , I've just gone in the loft and realised that I sold the tank a couple of years ago On the bright side, the o/e plastics are still like new.
  4. The underslung exhaust is hideous, the tail light is a thing of beauty.
  5. boboneleg

    It's on!

    Ive only been through Clermont Ferrand once but what a shithole, quite surprising for France .
  6. boboneleg

    It's on!

    I stayed there in 2012 , it was run by some Dutch people when we went there. We pulled into the coutryard on our bikes and as soon as we got off we were handed a beer They had a good band on as well on one evening .
  7. The bed isn’t big enough?? Ungrateful fat cow
  8. It can't die now after you refreshed the cylinder head.
  9. Ignore the nutcase and concentrate on your son and grandsons. Sell her to the Arabs if she gives you too much grief.
  10. So in early May Miss USA arrives from France............ and I will still have Miss Australia................. Now the whole idea of this exercise is to cull my collection of bikes and try (very lose word in this context) to get it down to two bikes. First off I will have to ride Miss USA and just check her out but assuming all is well what do I do with Miss Australia ? I could sell her as is (adventurised) or return her to standard and sell her for less but keep all the parts (shock, forks, big tank, sumpguard etc etc) as spares. At the moment this is going around and around in my head, so what do you peeps think ? Btw, this is what Miss Australia looks like in her original clothes, the o/e parts are all in my loft............
  11. Today I will be mainly stuffing my face with leg of lamb and watching the Paris-Roubaix race
  12. Wtf happened to Walter ? I had high hopes for Walter
  13. That's a reinactment of 'Life of Brian' isn't it ?
  14. My son definitely not and mum-in-law is 86 and doesn't like driving in the dark.
  15. I’m parked in the fuel station next door as the church is full
  16. Serves me right for marrying into a catholic family, at least I don’t have to go in the church, although I’m told they get wine
  17. Nah, I’ve got a Mars bar and a Costa coffee ️
  18. @Clive so you think you’re bored mate ? I’m sat outside a church in my car right now for a couple of hours as my son and mum-in-law wanted to go to mass
  19. Nearly as mad as the cheese rollers in Gloucestershire
  20. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, such healthy eating
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy