Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,743
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. I’ve got a mate who lives in Penis Town
  2. No good to him, the Doohickey removal will have him in a right old flummox
  3. As is every Ducati sportsbike made since 1994
  4. Gorgeous looking bike, lovely for a sunny Sunday if you’ve got a lot of spare cash
  5. As in it’s just rolled off the production line in Taiwan
  6. I shall be passing Bala (in the car) next Sunday, I'll keep a look out for anyone in shorts and biker boots
  7. Fantastic place to camp @Grasshopper's Ride, looks like you're living the dream
  8. The SPS is a pretty rare thing Rich but I'll keep my eye out. We are actually searching for a good set of 996 forks ourselves at the moment.
  9. I'd love to help Rich but I can confidently say that we have zero parts from Kawasaki's , Ducati parts yes but not Kwakers I'm afraid
  10. I need a light tent as trail-riding with lots of extra weight is incompatible. My two man tent is 2.8kg , that's a good compromise for me .
  11. 420 euros doesn't sound out of the way for a comprehensive service, I suppose it depends what they did . What say you @mawsley
  12. 5.5 kgs, that's a heavy tent ?
  13. Ah hah !! the plot thickens. You've sending DM's to @Six30 haven't you
  14. Another example of how you've got your retirement all wrong
  15. Years ago Fred we had to get an ambulance called to that pub as one of the riders ended up in a ditch in the forest up the road. When the ambualnce came they told him he might be charged for the ride to hospital and he made a miraculous recovery
  16. Since you ask , my wife is taking us to San Carlo's this evening.
  17. Oh look ! I can almost see my house ...................
  18. It's not everyone that can go out for a ride on two different Africa Twins in one day
  19. Went for a walk down to the river with Paolo then had a coffee before walking back home. There are still a few bluebells hanging on ....................
  20. She still looks a peach Fred, Tony has still got his as well
  21. Thank you Ian, I think after walking around on one for the last 21 years I've worked that out now............
  22. All that plumbing is hideous , I'd much rather have one of the old air-cooled Sportsters and breathe on the engine a bit
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy