Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,743
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. I went to the dirt bike show once in my wheelchair. My mate got in free as he was classed as my carer whereas I had to pay half price. Then the feckers piled everything they bought on my lap until I couldn’t even see anything. Wankers
  2. I can't say I 'lived' through the 50's but I was born in '58
  3. What's ' yakky dah ' in crude dago peasant
  4. Bucky's getting in a preemtive strike
  5. I’ve been married to an Italian speaker for over 31 years but I still don’t speak a lot of it. I understand a lot but they speak in dialect so that makes it harder as I learn all the wrong words
  6. Nice photo , where is that ?
  7. If I still had my Honda I reckon it would take over £100 to fill it up now, I’ll stick to Pat’s van
  8. @Clive KtmMitch from Rally Raid UK did the Mablethorpe beach race on the weekend on his T700. He rode it there, raced it and then rode it home
  9. Good work, I hope it works out well for your family
  10. @Six30 will take her/him in
  11. This is an Italian artist called Zucchero. This is his version of 'A Salty Dog' by Procul Harum and he's playing it live in Arena di Verona. We are meant to be going there at the end of April to see him, it's been cancelled three times already from the original date (Sept 2020) because of covid. At the moment we can't decide whether to go or not as we're not that keen on getting on a plane yet but we'll have to decide soon
  12. Does Friday count as the weekend wot say you Ernie
  13. Same here, sorry I couldn’t help. It was the needles from the bearing that fell out but its probably better to replace it anyway.
  14. I did that one about 10 pages ago but hey, a great tune is a great tune
  15. I stayed in Liverpool a couple of years ago and it’s nothing like it used to be in the 80/90’s . It’s a very vibrant and cultural place nowadays. Having said all that if it was my daughter I would pick Edinburgh, like Buck says it’s a very safe city .
  16. What they forgot to mention is the Honda will keep going forever whereas the Kawasaki will die a premature death
  17. He's an unabashed Tory fiddling cunt of the highest order
  18. Watch out for those trees Fred
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy