-
Posts
13,743 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
209
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by boboneleg
-
You can put that on your beans on toast to replace the cheese
-
-
Happy Birthday Scooter Enfield boy
-
-
2022 Royal Enfield Classic 350 First Look
boboneleg replied to Hugh Janus's topic in MOTORCYCLE CHAT
I love the look of them but I suspect that I wouldn't enjoy the ride. (incase anyone wonders , I'm talking about the Enfields, NOT @Slowlycatchymonkey) -
I've seen better pub bands
-
You've got to wonder who lived there before, it overlooks the school and there's a wank tube on the side cabinet
-
Been out in the garage this morning prepping the Tenere for the new owner. Montana 600 mount fitted and rear wheel removed ready to fit new tyre in work. I also put my number plate on a retention this morning so I've got to get a plate for the new reg.
-
Little green men are welcomed by the BBC
-
wot Tym said......... wot say you Bruce
-
Nice one Michelle, can’t wait to see the rest of your journey
- 319 replies
-
- 1
-
-
-
Absolutely, hundreds of bright green Suzuki's out there
-
Does it have a doohickey........................... asking for a friend
-
It feckin amazes me as well Bob, it amazes me that Joe Public get taken in by their lies. It's one of the reasons I gave up being a union official years ago, you're rowing against the tide as nobody stands together. Divide and conquer politics still rule PS. sorry about the politics
-
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, we're rich compared to how the kids of today will have it when they reach our ages. Some of the poor sods will be working until they're 85 the way things are going .
-
-
An absolute classic