I have to give thanks.......

XTreme

A Chinky!.....I would rather have another one than the scoot ..... beggars can't be choosers. 😂 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Clive said:

A Chinky!.....I would rather have another one than the scoot ..... beggars can't be choosers. 😂 

I’d rather have a bath win my nan …. than have either 

• Haha 4

Just convinced a chap I’m a bull shitter 😳🤣.  Popped out to get some bits, took the CB125 as it was easier than moving it and getting the Hornet out.     Anyway got what I wanted and ended up chatting to this guy who had a CB1000R with custom paint.    Anyway the conversation moved on and he asked me what I had.  Told him I had a Hornet, as he was getting ready to go I went over to Bambi, Daughters name for the CB125, to leave and he gave me the bull shitting wanker side eye 🤣🤣🤣.   

IMG_2115.thumb.jpeg.a857cbc4fd61a3594e5e71297b6ac1c3.jpegIMG_2118.thumb.jpeg.49865fa8a3f21e4b338342467a54f528.jpegIMG_2116.thumb.jpeg.96addd439fc514adac6ebc03cca79504.jpegIMG_2117.thumb.jpeg.629a804cc2eefc4d1e2d2ffd51ef6a15.jpegIMG_2113.thumb.jpeg.95599c811e66556ec2f044d9f7317cbf.jpegIMG_2114.thumb.jpeg.108d4569a4d1f07b73da8ade29079178.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

29 minutes ago, Six30 said:

I doubt you would need a Chinky or a scoot  as a excuse.

Swim Swimming GIF by Watery

• Haha 7

15 minutes ago, Saul said:

Just convinced a chap I’m a bull shitter 😳🤣.  Popped out to get some bits, took the CB125 as it was easier than moving it and getting the Hornet out.     Anyway got what I wanted and ended up chatting to this guy who had a CB1000R with custom paint.    Anyway the conversation moved on and he asked me what I had.  Told him I had a Hornet, as he was getting ready to go I went over to Bambi, Daughters name for the CB125, to leave and he gave me the bull shitting wanker side eye 🤣🤣🤣.   

IMG_2115.thumb.jpeg.a857cbc4fd61a3594e5e71297b6ac1c3.jpegIMG_2118.thumb.jpeg.49865fa8a3f21e4b338342467a54f528.jpegIMG_2116.thumb.jpeg.96addd439fc514adac6ebc03cca79504.jpegIMG_2117.thumb.jpeg.629a804cc2eefc4d1e2d2ffd51ef6a15.jpegIMG_2113.thumb.jpeg.95599c811e66556ec2f044d9f7317cbf.jpegIMG_2114.thumb.jpeg.108d4569a4d1f07b73da8ade29079178.jpeg

I don’t like the gold wheels or the paint, but that is a cool bike. Had never noticed the one sided swing arm.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I don’t like the gold wheels or the paint, but that is a cool bike. Had never noticed the one sided swing arm.

I think the CB1000R is a very understated bike in standard trim, I think the paint job on this one brings it to life.  Not convinced about the golden wheels but I think the Honda Briton style paint is lovely.    The owner said that it is a custom copy of a race bike, I wouldn't know.  He also told be he had special boots so that he could ride it.  50mm or 2" lift built in cost him £400 apparently.  🤣  Also that the bike cost him £15k they are normally around £12K, I have no idea how much custom paint costs but I suppose £15k sounds ballpark.    I also think that his plate is a ticket waiting to happen.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Saul said:

I think the CB1000R is a very understated bike in standard trim, I think the paint job on this one brings it to life.  Not convinced about the golden wheels but I think the Honda Briton style paint is lovely.    The owner said that it is a custom copy of a race bike, I wouldn't know.  He also told be he had special boots so that he could ride it.  50mm or 2" lift built in cost him £400 apparently.  🤣  Also that the bike cost him £15k they are normally around £12K, I have no idea how much custom paint costs but I suppose £15k sounds ballpark.    I also think that his plate is a ticket waiting to happen.  

Agreed, it’s a cool bike!

Did you let him know that the Honda sticker on his helmet makes him look like a twat?

Friends don’t let friends look like twats!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Saul said:

Unless the bike is a RE or Chinese 🤣

They're welcome as well.

But obviously they'll be viewed as stupid cunts!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

What the annoying cunt said!

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Saul said:

i had one not the Neo ,previous shape bought it new in 2010 , cracking bike, fire blade lump in em.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What the annoying cunt said!

I don't think there is room for all 3 of you in grans bath tub

Maybe this is a better idea. 

The Goldbergs Lol GIF by ABC Network

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Looks like a short arse.

He was and that was with 2" lifts in his boots 🤣

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Did you let him know that the Honda sticker on his helmet makes him look like a twat?

I wasn't his friend 🤣 only met him by chance.  🤣

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Clive said:

I don't think there is room for all 3 of you in grans bath tub

Maybe this is a better idea. 

The Goldbergs Lol GIF by ABC Network

There would , she’s a skeleton 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Pedro said:

always liked the castrol honda colours and the micron pipe 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Saul said:

i think the back end of that bike could do to be lowered about three inches 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

I never used to like gold wheels, but this doesn’t half give me the horn…

IMG_0412.jpeg

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

I never used to like gold wheels, but this doesn’t half give me the horn…

IMG_0412.jpeg

@Pedro is definitely taking you to Morocco.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Gay Pride GIF by AM to DM

Are you suggesting that I - Otto von Jizzmark - would meet up with a complete stranger for a little adventure in a hot climate, maybe having to ride pillion because of my dodgy hand and accidentally caressing his buttocks as a consequence, gently at first and then more vigorously until… 

I’m sorry - I drifted off there for a moment…

• Haha 6

21 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

Are you suggesting that I - Otto von Jizzmark - would meet up with a complete stranger for a little adventure in a hot climate, maybe having to ride pillion because of my dodgy hand and accidentally caressing his buttocks as a consequence, gently at first and then more vigorously until… 

I’m sorry - I drifted off there for a moment…

Not you Mark......and not Pedro either.

But he has visited some dubious places on his Morocco trips!

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Not you Mark......and not Pedro either.

But he has visited some dubious places on his Morocco trips!

The kind of places frequented by people with gold wheels.

• Haha 3