Something's Happening!

XTreme

But it's going to be a long buildup process and I need to choose my time carefully.

Because I've been thinking about the Milestone (or some may say Tombstone) that awaits me in a month's time!

You see, I was the teenager that people said would never live to reach the age of 20 due to my (perceived) status as an erratic and risk taking motorcyclist. Well I reached 20 just fine despite hitting the deck about 20 times!

In my twenties I had the same thing, but not on such a grand scale because by then I was leaving a margin for error. Not a wide one admittedly, but a margin nonetheless. And I only hit the deck once......unfortunately it was at 110mph. But I got up as I always did!

Time went on and I reached my 30's.....then my 40's, 50's, and 60's. And I'm still here and still doing it, and never hit the deck since 1978! Now I'm staring down the barrel of my 70's!

So I want to build up this age milestone in the conscious of the wife (who just about tolerates motorcycles)......in order to make a special occasion of it! And what better way to mark this occasion than putting a deal together?

However, she has over 40 years experience of dealing with me bullshitting, deflecting, manipulating.......and at times, just outright lying! So it's going to be a tough nut to crack.

Basically I've got to try and work it to the point that she suggests it.....not me! Then I suppose I'll sort of grudgingly agree! Just to keep her happy you understand?

Watch this space!

• Like 6

Nah, he was another bike before he is too old to enjoy it.  🤣  Don't blame him it's why I bought mine.  👍

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

A shag ?

The phrases "something's happening" and "putting a deal together" have been used many times over the years Bob!

• Haha 2

My milestone arrives in August, I have decision,s to be made. Or made for me.....most likely the latter. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, XTreme said:

But it's going to be a long buildup process and I need to choose my time carefully.

Because I've been thinking about the Milestone (or some may say Tombstone) that awaits me in a month's time!

You see, I was the teenager that people said would never live to reach the age of 20 due to my (perceived) status as an erratic and risk taking motorcyclist. Well I reached 20 just fine despite hitting the deck about 20 times!

In my twenties I had the same thing, but not on such a grand scale because by then I was leaving a margin for error. Not a wide one admittedly, but a margin nonetheless. And I only hit the deck once......unfortunately it was at 110mph. But I got up as I always did!

Time went on and I reached my 30's.....then my 40's, 50's, and 60's. And I'm still here and still doing it, and never hit the deck since 1978! Now I'm staring down the barrel of my 70's!

So I want to build up this age milestone in the conscious of the wife (who just about tolerates motorcycles)......in order to make a special occasion of it! And what better way to mark this occasion than putting a deal together?

However, she has over 40 years experience of dealing with me bullshitting, deflecting, manipulating.......and at times, just outright lying! So it's going to be a tough nut to crack.

Basically I've got to try and work it to the point that she suggests it.....not me! Then I suppose I'll sort of grudgingly agree! Just to keep her happy you understand?

Watch this space!

just tell her.... pussy

juicy lucy cat GIF by Wentworth

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Clive said:

My milestone arrives in August, I have decision,s to be made. Or made for me.....most likely the latter. 

No more Scoot?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No more Scoot?

Most likely,  wife complains about it constantly, she can't see the point of having it. 😔 

• Sad 6

14 minutes ago, Clive said:

Most likely,  wife complains about it constantly, she can't see the point of having it. 😔 

tell her to mind her own ....

200.gif?cid=cbd60c74yxmioxfi4me3guffverd

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Six30 said:

tell her to mind her own ....

200.gif?cid=cbd60c74yxmioxfi4me3guffverd

😲 And get my 2nd bollocking of the day!....

Angry Bring It On GIF by Amanda Cee Media

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

😲 And get my 2nd bollocking of the day!....

Angry Bring It On GIF by Amanda Cee Media

what was the first ?

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

what was the first ?

Putting rubbish in the wrong coloured wheely bin. 😂 

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Watch this space!

Did  you get hacked by Marcel because i don't understand what the hell your on about :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

59 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The phrases "something's happening" and "putting a deal together" have been used many times over the years Bob!

Yebbut, you might have been paying for a shag ...............

Pay Day Money GIF

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Clive said:

Yours is obsessive about that as well then?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Clive said:

Fuckmine @Clive  , you live life on the edge ..............

Disney Night Dwts GIF by Dancing with the Stars

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Yebbut, you might have been paying for a shag ...............

Someone like me paying for a shag?

Never Gonna Happen GIF by Rock This Boat: New Kids On The Block

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Someone like me paying for a shag?

Never Gonna Happen GIF by Rock This Boat: New Kids On The Block

Remember that you're an old ginger now .................

Real Housewives No GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Remember that you're an old ginger now .................

Makes no odds Bob!

The only difference is the demographic has changed with me!

• Haha 3

Just now, XTreme said:

Yours is obsessive about that as well then?

Oh yeh, everything in its correct bin.....to be fair the binmen here are red hot on the contents of the bin, I once put a scouring pad in the wrong bin, they left a note on the bin, and refused to empty it.... 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Fuckmine @Clive  , you live life on the edge ..............

Disney Night Dwts GIF by Dancing with the Stars

On the edge! of getting yet another bollocking.....my nerves are in tatters. 😂 

• Haha 6

16 minutes ago, Clive said:

YOU FIEND! 😳

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Clive said:

Oh yeh, everything in its correct bin.....to be fair the binmen here are red hot on the contents of the bin, I once put a scouring pad in the wrong bin, they left a note on the bin, and refused to empty it.... 😂 

I think you may need to start tipping them at Christmas.  We always give ours a case of beer to share, they will taking anything.  

• Like 2