Post any photo you like

boboneleg

I was hunting for something on an old memory stick this afternoon and came across this photo of the Electra Glide I hired in California about 8 years ago. It was taken somewhere along Highway 1 on my pilgrimage from San Francisco to the MusicMan factory in San Luis Obispo, whose basses (among others) I’ve played for donkey’s years.

I stopped off at Monterey (still my favourite aquarium) and Big Sur on the way down, and then stopped in Carmel-by-the-Sea for a brew on my way back. The only thing I really remember about the place was that the second I found a nice quiet corner by a window to sit and drink my tea some vapid airhead plonked herself down in front of me and proceeded to tell me all about the meditation retreat she had just been on and – quelle surprise - her beautiful relationship with Jesus.

I sipped my tea and nodded in mock interest whilst thinking big thoughts, like how many tigers it would take to overpower a tiger shark, before finally deciding that the time had come to unleash my patented dingbat repellent.

She asked me how long I had been married, and I said that we’d been together for 20 years. She said “Oh my! I hope someday I meet someone I can spend that long with. She must have a real special energy – a magical aura that drew you into her orbit and totally captivated you.”

Yeah, I guess” I said. “I think it was mostly her tits and arse, though...”

Twenty seconds later it was as if she had never been there. Job done. 👍

Yellow glide.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, YamaHead said:

Some folks would call this a Butchered Classic....

KawaBusa.jpg.544fe3281505bf3dea5721549b2079ba.jpg

beautiful 

13 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

I was hunting for something on an old memory stick this afternoon and came across this photo of the Electra Glide I hired in California about 8 years ago. It was taken somewhere along Highway 1 on my pilgrimage from San Francisco to the MusicMan factory in San Luis Obispo, whose basses (among others) I’ve played for donkey’s years.

I stopped off at Monterey (still my favourite aquarium) and Big Sur on the way down, and then stopped in Carmel-by-the-Sea for a brew on my way back. The only thing I really remember about the place was that the second I found a nice quiet corner by a window to sit and drink my tea some vapid airhead plonked herself down in front of me and proceeded to tell me all about the meditation retreat she had just been on and – quelle surprise - her beautiful relationship with Jesus.

I sipped my tea and nodded in mock interest whilst thinking big thoughts, like how many tigers it would take to overpower a tiger shark, before finally deciding that the time had come to unleash my patented dingbat repellent.

She asked me how long I had been married, and I said that we’d been together for 20 years. She said “Oh my! I hope someday I meet someone I can spend that long with. She must have a real special energy – a magical aura that drew you into her orbit and totally captivated you.”

Yellow glide.jpg

Season 1 Episode 6 GIF by Friends

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

Hideous, isn’t it? 🤣

it is only some sort of fuckwit would actually want to own one

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Michael Richards Yes GIF

i mean seriously , i'd rather wash my grandads bollox with my tongue than own one of them.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Clive said:

Knew it reminded me of something..........showing my age here. 😂 

G12b_MASTER-1500x1500.thumb.jpg.81ebe75b3865a42178f001a89c37980c.jpg

Whenever I saw cars at the side of the road I half expected someone to jump out and flag me down. 😂

aa-harley-davidson-electra-glide-1992-heritage-patrol-vehicle-855x-534.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

Yellow glide.jpg

Mixed Martial Arts Thumbs Up GIF by UFC

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I feel a bit sick looking at those colours 🤢

Not my favorite either Bob....but the machine looks like it'd be riot to blitz through the twisties with.😎