I was wrong...

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Well I'm man enough to admit it...was done in by and bag of chips...really thought I was immune after so many years.

20240102_115248.jpg

Bag of chips? You got Covid from eating food?

And have you had any vaccinations?

4 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well I'm man enough to admit it...was done in by and bag of chips...really thought I was immune after so many years.

20240102_115248.jpg

Covid doesn't exist , must be a cold .  See @zzzak for further information  ..................   :classic_unsure:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yes its the only thing I think of..

Let me explain...we were all out enjoying and atv ride last thrusday...we stop at this shelter around 5 pm or so and Dan pulled out a bag of chips that we shared  ...was hungry so I indulge myself....halfway through the bag of chips  he received a text from his wife ..saying she tested positive for covid and was sent home from work ( nursing home)....I said jokely you bastard you infected me...

• Haha 6

16 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Yes its the only thing I think of..

Let me explain...we were all out enjoying and atv ride last thrusday...we stop at this shelter around 5 pm or so and Dan pulled out a bag of chips that we shared  ...was hungry so I indulge myself....halfway through the bag of chips  he received a text from his wife ..saying she tested positive for covid and was sent home from work ( nursing home)....I said jokely you bastard you infected me...

You got Covid from Dan's chips? :classic_unsure:

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Billy Bob gave him a special injection.

• Haha 5

39 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You got Covid from Dan's chips? :classic_unsure:

how the fuck did i beat him to TOTY

• Haha 6

16 minutes ago, Six30 said:

how the fuck did i beat him to TOTY

Do you want a list or was that a rhetorical question?

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Covid doesn't exist , must be a cold .  See @zzzak for further information  ..................   :classic_unsure:

A coronavirus is the common cold, they fooled everybody into taking an experimental vaccine for it, the actual thing called covid is in the vaccines, nearly all of the unvaccinated are just fine and dandy thank you although there are a tiny few who have actually caught a regular annual cold.

Meanwhile people are dropping dead worldwide from the thing in the vaccines, a government whistleblower in NZ who was in charge of tallying the figures noticed that a group of 30 people all vaxxed on the same day all died on the same day a little further down the track, what are the odds of that happening, the word astronomical springs to mind.

As I said before, good luck to all including Bucky, ttfn.

Common Cold.jpg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

nothing wrong with chips 🤨

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Is that even possible?   I have no idea....we were both diging in the bag of chips....Dam we need a nurse to clear this up.

steve coogan GIF

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Hopefully feeling nothing more than a heavy cold.

Ya it's all better now...I didn't start feeling anything till Sunday morning...woke up with a slight fever wich lasted for two days...no caught or anything...runny nose a bitt....going back to work tomorrow. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Gorgeous bike by the way...is that the world fastest bike?

It's not Burt Munro's one, this is the fastest one, it's from Invercargill NZ just like me.

image.png.6078aa70cd17257748603e364d6367a6.png