Im alive !!!

gymwitch

51 minutes ago, XTreme said:

More likely a fucking Pole!

A Pole hit me last summer, and a Pole hit my daughters car last week......they top the league........and they were both driving BMW,s.....a bad combination it seems.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Clive said:

A Pole hit me last, and a Pole hit my daughters car last week......they top the league........and they were both driving BMW,s.....a bad combination it seems.

They're still there after Brexit then? That turned out well didn't it?

We lose all our rights but it's just life as usual for them! What a fuck up!

Ugh Frustrated GIF by Equipe de France de Football

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No politics on Xmas day , it's in the rules.  I've got my eye on you .............

Sad Oh No GIF by Shaw Brothers

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Many are still here, the one that hit me lives 3 doors down from my daughter, he has bought (or is buying) a house, and to his credit has spent some money on the place.

Shirebrook, about 4 miles away has a very large Polish community,  the vast majority work in the  Sports Direct warehouse.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, busabeast said:

The well renowned flip-flop, and I'd bet he blamed you for being there

Yes apparently i ran into him when i changed lanes. I always change lanes into cars to overtake a non existent car. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Clive said:

Many are still here, the one that hit me lives 3 doors down from my daughter, he has bought (or is buying) a house, and to his credit has spent some money on the place.

Shirebrook, about 4 miles away has a very large Polish community,  the vast majority work in the  Sports Direct warehouse.

Do they take over areas like the Asians do?

45 minutes ago, Clive said:

A Pole hit me last summer, and a Pole hit my daughters car last week......they top the league........and they were both driving BMW,s.....a bad combination it seems.

On your bike Clive?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

Yes apparently i ran into him when i changed lanes. I always change lanes into cars to overtake a non existent car. 

Well I hope you take him for all he has, at least you have witnesses who can back your version of events up.

Was it just you and the flipflop involved?

• Like 2

Just now, XTreme said:

Do they take over areas like the Asians do?

Around  where I live there are several  (that I know off) Polish families,  Shirebrook, many many there.

Around  where I live there are several  (that I know off) Polish families,  Shirebrook, many many there.

There's not too many up in my area, maybe it's too cold for them 

4 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

On your bike Clive?

No I am glad to say, he reversed out his drive and into my car, punched my drivers side door in, he was gonna drive off, but I was looking out of the window and watched him do it.. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

Well I hope you take him for all he has, at least you have witnesses who can back your version of events up.

Was it just you and the flipflop involved?

Yes it was as far as im aware just the two of us. I came round on the floor momentarily and then again in the ambulance. The paramedic did say the driver was devastated and stayed with me the whole time. 

• Like 2

No I am glad to say, he reversed out his drive and into my car, punched my drivers side door in, he was gonna drive off, but I was looking out of the window and watched him do it.. 

Glad you saw it !!! Cheeky git. 

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

There's not too many up in my area, maybe it's too cold for them 

A Polish woman worked where my wife use to work said she found it cold in England during the winter..... maybe she meant the houses are not well insulated like back in Poland.....cos everything is better in Poland. 😂 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

Yes it was as far as im aware just the two of us. I came round on the floor momentarily and then again in the ambulance. The paramedic did say the driver was devastated and stayed with me the whole time. 

Many years ago a old ish woman pulled out of a side road into my path, I clipped the front of her car (a original Mini) bashed the wing in and ripped off the front bumper,  resulting in 20 odd stitches along the side of my foot, all this was witnessed by 2 trainee nurses waiting at a bus stop, they tended to me while the police and ambulance turned up, the police guy said the old gal was furious when he cautioned her for driving without due care and attention,  all she said to him was..."I understand, but you always book the motorcyclist in these circumstances " 😂 

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Clive said:

Many years ago a old ish woman pulled out of a side road into my path, I clipped the front of her car (a original Mini) bashed the wing in and ripped off the front bumper,  resulting in 20 odd stitches along the side of my foot, all this was witnessed by 2 trainee nurses waiting at a bus stop, they tended to me while the police and ambulance turned up, the police guy said the old gal was furious when he cautioned her for driving without due care and attention,  all she said to him was..."I understand, but you always book the motorcyclist in these circumstances " 😂 

That's the thing isn't it, everyone always blames the motorcyclist in an accident don't they unless of course they are themselves a motorcyclist. 

The sheer audacity of the woman to say you should have been booked, it kinda reminds me of the little prang I had on my first ninja going back about 10 years ago were a car took the same exit as me then panicked because he didn't want that exit and tried to throw the car back on the to roundabout at the last second right in front of me and the wife, the copper who attended said to me that herts constabulary are currently running a bike safe rider course to which I responded with does he think I was in the wrong.....

He didn't exactly answer that question so I told him in to uncertain terms what I thought of him got on the bike and took off at max rpm then whilst he was standing there I exited the roundabout on the back wheel and gave it the berries down the a414 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

That's the thing isn't it, everyone always blames the motorcyclist in an accident don't they unless of course they are themselves a motorcyclist. 

The sheer audacity of the woman to say you should have been booked, it kinda reminds me of the little prang I had on my first ninja going back about 10 years ago were a car took the same exit as me then panicked because he didn't want that exit and tried to throw the car back on the to roundabout at the last second right in front of me and the wife, the copper who attended said to me that herts constabulary are currently running a bike safe rider course to which I responded with does he think I was in the wrong.....

He didn't exactly answer that question so I told him in to uncertain terms what I thought of him got on the bike and took off at max rpm then whilst he was standing there I exited the roundabout on the back wheel and gave it the berries down the a414 

Gave it the berries 😁 not heard that one before 🤣

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, busabeast said:

got on the bike and took off at max rpm then whilst he was standing there I exited the roundabout on the back wheel and gave it the berries down the a414 

Riding God alert!

hd remake GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

I've been posting groin photos since the op......so there'll be a Xmas Day groin shot coming up today!

She's been back one day and your throwing that in her face and a pre warning is no warning at all, now everyone is too scared to open a post just in case there's a photo of oh excuse me i was just sick in my mouth 🤢 your lower regions sorry the sick again 🤮

• Haha 5