Im alive !!!

gymwitch

Talking of fucking Poles.....as much as I hate to.....I got a Fatty update from my boy in Madrid this morning.

She's been working (incredible as it sounds cos she's a lazy cunt) for a Polish woman for a couple of months.

It hadn't been going well cos this Polish woman was apparently rude and obnoxious! Who'd have guessed?

Well it turns out that Fatty got sacked last week! For being rude and obnoxious!

Golden Girls Lol GIF by HULU

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Talking of fucking Poles.....as much as I hate to.....I got a Fatty update from my boy in Madrid this morning.

She's been working (incredible as it sounds cos she's a lazy cunt) for a Polish woman for a couple of months.

It hadn't been going well cos this Polish woman was apparently rude and obnoxious! Who'd have guessed?

Well it turns out that Fatty got sacked last week! For being rude and obnoxious!

Golden Girls Lol GIF by HULU

FatPolishMunter.gif.16ed275f33643454558a72720e05d970.gif

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

She's been back one day and your throwing that in her face and a pre warning is no warning at all, now everyone is too scared to open a post just in case there's a photo of oh excuse me i was just sick in my mouth 🤢 your lower regions sorry the sick again 🤮

Good grief i hope he doesn't throw it in my face !!! 🤢

• Haha 4

Sorry to hear about your accident, injuries to the pelvis are always painful, you will probably be getting SJI which is eye watering, I used to get it on and off for years after my big off and it completely immobilised me when it came on.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Buckster said:

Sorry to hear about your accident, injuries to the pelvis are always painful, you will probably be getting SJI which is eye watering, I used to get it on and off for years after my big off and it completely immobilised me when it came on.

What happened there then Ian?

11 hours ago, Buckster said:

Hope not. Been plagued with that for 15 years or so. Eventually found a cure for it, well for me anyway. 

I used to sleep in the recovery position or some call it the flamingo position whilst on my side. And if i was on my back i would have one leg straight and the other bent with the knee flaring out. This puts the ligaments around the SI joint under immense strain for hours at a time. Now i sleep with my knees stacked if on my side and both legs straight if on my back and it has absolutely cured me. Even hubby does it now and never gets back ache anymore. Since my accident ive added a small memory foam cushion between my knees to keep my hip straight when on my side. Touch wood ive had no indications whatsoever of a flair up starting. Ive been pain free for around 7 years. Not one flair up since sleeping this way. It was pretty bad at times and debilitating. I could be laid out for 3 to 10 days at least 3 times a year. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1