My little biker chick

Renegade

9 hours ago, Renegade said:

Photo on the top are 2 of my grandsons taken about 10 years ago.

Photo on the bottom is of me and my son taken about 45 years ago.

Mason_and_Ollie_on_my_bike.jpg

Phil_and_Karl.jpg

What bike was that in the 2nd pic?

• Like 1

My little biker chick 🤔 she is no longer the (20 years old now) little granddaughter, rides about on her 125cc scoot, and bless her she keeps it clean, i think she will keep using it to get to her work, but she doubts that she will progress further into 2 wheel territory, because the insurance for this scoot is frightening, hope it drops somewhat after her 1st year riding.

• Like 5

This photo reminds me of when I visited you (many years ago)  and one of your grandsons was there.  He was supposed to be helping you wash the bike but spent more time washing the dog ........... :classic_laugh:

Mason_and_Ollie_on_my_bike.jpg.06581c9cf102f4b413291be423ca5c92.jpg.e6985fc11d31bcf1134d71f935a78381.jpg

• Haha 5

18 minutes ago, Clive said:

My little biker chick 🤔 she is no longer the (20 years old now) little granddaughter, rides about on her 125cc scoot, and bless her she keeps it clean, i think she will keep using it to get to her work, but she doubts that she will progress further into 2 wheel territory, because the insurance for this scoot is frightening, hope it drops somewhat after her 1st year riding.

She'll find car insurance a damned sight worse than bike wouldn't she?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, busabeast said:

She'll find car insurance a damned sight worse than bike wouldn't she?

She is not interested in a car, she has looked at the procedure of getting a full car licence and buying a car, too expensive on her wage, and her partner has a car, so she is not stuck for transport in the bad winter weather.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

This photo reminds me of when I visited you (many years ago)  and one of your grandsons was there.  He was supposed to be helping you wash the bike but spent more time washing the dog ........... :classic_laugh:

Mason_and_Ollie_on_my_bike.jpg.06581c9cf102f4b413291be423ca5c92.jpg.e6985fc11d31bcf1134d71f935a78381.jpg

It was Mason, he's the one on the back end of the bike. He's 18 in a few days time 22 December. I've got a video of that day Bob, i'll see if I can upload it on to this topic.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

He's busy counting his testicles ................

I thought he may have nodded off after the exertion of his dump 💩

• Haha 3